my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Birthday Candles!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Birthday Candles!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 04, 2005 11:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Clinkies...
happy birthday to nuclear infusion...hey!
Let me know how Cryptopsy killed the club of metal heads!! Fuck, I can't believe I have to miss that show. fuckfuckityfuckfuckfuckfuckingfuck!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 04, 2005 14:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday John and good luck with your move to the great northwest. Fertile vvf territory from what i hear.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 04, 2005 14:47     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday NI!!!

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 04, 2005 17:42     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday to ya!

Where in the Nortwest, by the way?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 04, 2005 18:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awww, thanks people! 31....if anyone is counting, haha.

Let's not forget Jasonic, Chris Squire (Yes), Paul Bostaph and....Kay Lenz, the actress

I am moving to Seattle, to be with my girlfriend, fuck Houston (now) haha...

CHEERS!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 04, 2005 18:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Awww, thanks people!.......fuck Houston

Cheers to that!! Really do give an update of Cryptopsy...grrrrarrrgggghhhh!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 04, 2005 18:42     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Cheers to that!! Really do give an update of Cryptopsy...grrrrarrrgggghhhh!

OK, will do! The funny thing is....they are playing Seattle the day after I get there HAHA (but I don't think I am gonna make that one, too busy with other, uh, stuff)

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 04, 2005 19:00     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome, neighbor! Hope you like rain
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 05, 2005 08:42     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, happy belated birthday to NI (and Jason of course).

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 05, 2005 11:44     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday to "the other" Nuclear one on the board.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 05, 2005 14:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
& we know where you live...

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 07, 2005 22:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
OK, will do!

I know. You're probably busy moving. But please tell me I suck for missing Flo. And Lord Worm. Fucking Cryptopsy is quite amazing!

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 07, 2005 23:50     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i suck for missing Nuc's B-day...

happy 2 days late day, but its kinda cool, my b-days only last one day so your at an advantage.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 08, 2005 18:22     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, it was my birthday 2 weeks ago, and "nobody" said shit! I guess it really doesn't matter, so far being 36 pretty much equals "dead" in my book.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 13, 2005 15:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to everyone else, it was a brutal day....Unfortunately, I never made it to the Cryptopsy show (long story haha)....But good news is, I will more than likely see them in 3 days, and with a better set up, maybe free, all that good stuff, LOL

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan