my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Blacky Vodka! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Blacky Vodka!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 02, 2005 18:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Would anyone like a shot of Blacky Vodka?

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 02, 2005 18:50     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like Piggy would like a shot.

Salute from Croatia!
Home of the worlds only Blacky Vodka.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 02, 2005 20:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, so you finally made it. W must not have received my communique about stopping you at customs..........Have a drink for me.

How are the goats doing?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 03, 2005 00:39     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(un)holy heck, you're there! nice photos, heh.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 03, 2005 11:52     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Goats are doing fine Mez.
I love them very much.
Must be something in my Scottish Heritage. lol.
There are some pretty mean Roosters here.
I bet you that my Rooster could kick your Roosters ass any day.

King Kula is alive and well, ruling in Croatia with an iron fist.
I will soon rename the Country to Kulatopia. hehe

NIA! Have you ever had this Blacky Vodka?
Its really really good.
The Bottle is clear, with black liquid.
It tastes like its a type of Black Cherry Vodka.
Sure would love to send you & JY a Bottle of this stuff, but dont know if Croatian Customs
and Canaduhian Customs Departments will allow me to send that.

I am getting my Studio slowly set up again here and hope to be working on new music soon.
Also plan to get a band together sometime.
There are some really talented Musicians here.

Cheers!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 03, 2005 11:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes...

In case anyone dont believe that i really moved to such an odd place called Croatia,
here is a picture Karolina took recently in the center of Zagreb.

Sure was nice of them to errect that Statue for me. hehe. Just kidding.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 03, 2005 14:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kulatopia Supreme
Nice bottle of wodka! Send me some too, if you can...um. Please.

What a major change must be taking place for you and yours. Hope all goes well...keep us posted!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted March 03, 2005 14:35     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
6 do you have kuka-kula around there?
just...you know to remember home

all the best from Mex..Portugal

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 04, 2005 03:10     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hello Croatia... this is the United States calling, are you reaching...

that is really cool man, so free to be able to up and do something like that...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 04, 2005 08:54     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not so free anymore.
Now i have baby Kai to take care of and to teach the correct way, not the amerikan one.
lol...just kidding.

Want to see a shot from the balcony of our house?
Sure you do...

There was a lot of snow last night to add to the snow you see there now.
Temperatures have been in the Teens (F).

I love it here.
Its so quiet and you can actually see the Stars at night when there are no clouds.

Cheers!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 04, 2005 09:48     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats Kula. looks as if you better buy yourself slalom gear with those hills in the surroundings. Only downside must be the fact that there's no more car racing with Mexicans anymore huh?

What are you gonna woik with? A KingKula ski resort maybe?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted March 04, 2005 11:13     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congradulations, Kula, must be amazing. That view looks great. A good friend of mine is from Croatia and we were planning a trip there this summer, looking forward to going.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 04, 2005 11:22     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goddammit man, you're living my dream! Although I'm favouring Canadadadadada or Iceland at present - somewhere cold with lots of countryside, away from too many people. I can dream, right?

Nice to see you're having fun, take care!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 04, 2005 13:27     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
canada or iceland? lay off the vodka lyc. haha!

thanks for the vodka offer kula, i don't know, canada customs would proabably charge us 150% duty or something on alcohol so i will ask if they can order that in at the liquor store.

your view is amazing, hopefully you can find the time to post more pictures in the future.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 04, 2005 14:08     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
I'm favouring Canadadadadada or Iceland at present - somewhere cold with lots of countryside, away from too many people. I can dream, right?

Lyc, I'm begining to worry about you. First you go on holiday to Auschwitz, then you want to move to Iceland.

You need to stop reading The Guardian and go have a drink at a JD Weatherspoons 'pub'. Mix with the normals... listen to Eminem...

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 04, 2005 15:14     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
IMRAN!...

Please contact me before you come here to Croatia.
It would be great to meet & have drinks somewhere.

Vroom...I am so happy that there isnt a damn Mexican in sight.
There is a small problem with that though.
I cant find Jalapenos anywhwere! Arrrrgggghhh!
The Mexicans of Europe are...Bosnians.
Sure have good food though.

Nia...Hope that you will be able to get that Vodka.
Its so good.
Just be carefull not to drink too much.
It sneaks up on you fast. lol.

Cheers!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 04, 2005 16:36     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool Vodka and Kool King Koola! Nice to hear from you
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 04, 2005 16:53     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
vodka doesn't just sneak up on me. it kinda slaps me around and then gives me a good whack across the back of the head.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 04, 2005 18:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
vodka doesn't just sneak up on me. it kinda slaps me around and then gives me a good whack across the back of the head.

Nice!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 04, 2005 19:14     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll take some vodka, KULA!! If it says 'Blacky' on it then it's gotta be good!

Nice to hear from you in Croatia, that's too far out (literally, for me, HAHA)...Anyhow, CHEERS ex-Texan

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 04, 2005 19:22     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[insert ripping headache joke here]

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 05, 2005 00:17     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
i will ask if they can order that in at the liquor store.

i doubt it.. unless you want to order a whole case ?

my buddy and i tried that because we drank the last of 3 special bottles of this very potent russian vodka without his wife, who brought it back from russia. the first 2 bottles we all shared during a party and a get togeather...

boy she was PISSED ! russian chicks really get pissed off ! i got a slap !
and i did'nt even open it... 'weird'

btw: Kula.. nice view man, did ya happen to leave any debt behind back home.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted March 05, 2005 02:21     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cheers Kula, keep us posted with photos and crazy stories

all the best to you and your family!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 05, 2005 03:12     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can I have the bottle when you're finished with it????
really though I just wanted an excuse to post this smiley

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 05, 2005 03:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and the fucker doesn't work!!!!
how about this one

and these

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan