my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What gets you positively ENRAGED ??? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: What gets you positively ENRAGED ???
Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted February 27, 2005 14:05     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Perhaps closing that thread?

Indeed, maybe that's what we need to return to a more dedicated and friendly forum,
with people who are here for the love of Voivod's music, not just for the opportunity of the «Thrash Rip» thread.
Yeah it's time to clean this forum with order.

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 27, 2005 15:07     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tell you what I can't bloody stand - bastards who drive at 25mph on a 60mph mountain road (no overtaking parts) when you're in a real fucking hurry.

Mostly they drive 4x4s.

It will ALL CHANGE once I hold the Reigns of Power.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 27, 2005 17:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah, Chelsea tractors eh. Otherwise known as "Mum trucks". Leading to "off-road rage."

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 28, 2005 02:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Back with more complaints already, moaning old bat i am -

Bands that don't bother coming to play the UK!!!!! Lazy fuckers (cough, cough)...

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 28, 2005 02:26     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
& white van men & taxi drivers who try to run you off the road if you're on a little bike. cunts

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 28, 2005 05:56     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
London Fucking Transport.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 28, 2005 06:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PEOPLE WHO GO OUT WITH THEIR CAR ONLY ON SUNDAYS DO INDEED SUCK ASS

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 02, 2005 17:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
London Fucking Transport.

Here, here. And the cunty London Underground ticket inspectors. Truly a cunt's job.

Also..

-Fucking Coldplay. And all bands of their dismal, wrist-slash, old-man-music radio-2-fodder-shit ilk. Travis,Toploader,Sting etc

-White socks.

-Fucking bullshitters & the extortionate price of polygraph testing in the Uk. Cheapest I could find was around £600, fuck's sake.

oh & blondes with bigger boobies than me of course...

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 02, 2005 17:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bands that get fucked up & destroyed due to the manager being the unpleasant cockroach, sorry, wife/girlfriend of a bandmember. Pretty common it seems. Happened to my fella's last band unfortunately.

Also the failure of said cockroach to just fucking die like everyone wanted her to, when her husband had the decency to attempt stabbing her to death.. at least he tried though, bless 'im.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 02, 2005 17:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and musicians who try to fuck up their own fans ie Lars "Napster of Cashflow" Ulrich.
Bit of a confession here - I bought a set of darts especially to throw at his picture. Sad but true. & great fun it is too heehee

--------------------

String em up

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 04, 2005 15:13     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Tell you what I can't bloody stand - bastards who drive at 25mph on a 60mph mountain road (no overtaking parts) when you're in a real fucking hurry.

Mostly they drive 4x4s.

It will ALL CHANGE once I hold the Reigns of Power.

Hey That's Me !

Some of us only got a four-banger

Any faster and the damn thing would
blow a rod

(no homo-erotic euphemisms intended)

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 05, 2005 00:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"positively" ENRAGED

the question contradicts itself... does not compute.

i can tell you tho, getting slapped in the face by a rusky chick got me wood hardcore, for some odd reason...

that was kind of a 'positive enragement'

----------------
i dont get mad, i get even.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 05, 2005 02:57     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dunno, I find throwing darts at Lars to be most positive & therapeutic.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan