my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What gets you positively ENRAGED ??? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: What gets you positively ENRAGED ???
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted February 25, 2005 13:06     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well for me its ...

1. When stupid rock stars show pictures of themselves shooting a defenseless animal
on their DVD.

2. When other guys shoot defenseless animals.

3. Repeat episodes of Friends on three channels at the same time.

4. Death metal wieners get arrested for killing somebody making Thrash look bad.

5. Dave Mustaine on television.

6. Snoop's Fizzle Televizzle.

7. Most other television.

8. Talk radio idiots.

|  IP: Logged
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted February 25, 2005 13:23     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1) stupidity
2) Jealousy
3)Hypocrite 2 faced fuckin goofs.....
4) traffic jams
5)shity bands that have all the connections.

But really,life is not worth stressing over,like the dirt on the bottom of your shoes....fuck it!!smoke 1 and enjoy life ha ha!!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 25, 2005 13:59       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
stupid dumbass threads & posts
IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 25, 2005 14:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:

5)shity bands that have all the connections.

Come on, Eric! Stop teasing us like that and dish some filth like a Popbitch!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 25, 2005 15:05     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1) Donald Trump's hair
2) Losing my cellphone and keys at a high school sports game rumble
3) The poofy pirate shirt

But seriously:

Getting sick while on vacation enrages me I'm almost better now

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted February 25, 2005 15:28     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes ...You said it .Too many POPBITCHES for starters..........
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 25, 2005 17:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, the Yoko Ono effect.

Did she try to make you put Dobley on your album?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 25, 2005 17:28     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Enraged? Don't think I've ever been enraged.

Irritated? Sure. Annoyed, certainly. A bit miffed? All the time. Enraged? Nah. If you honestly get "enraged" about such petty things, well...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 25, 2005 19:09     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
George W Bush's use of others clothing, The BeeGees and Muslims.
And once a week i tend to get slightly annoyed with Mondays

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 25, 2005 20:41     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got pissed with my broken computers, both at home (finally fixed after almost a month) and at work (yesterday).

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 25, 2005 21:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
trying to think of what gets me ENRAGED!!!

--------------------

yawn

Blurrhog
VoivodFan
Member # 503

posted February 25, 2005 21:25     Profile for Blurrhog   Email Blurrhog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im not to fond of wiggers. They annoy me
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 26, 2005 11:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Celine Dion,

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 26, 2005 11:29     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everyone and everything.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted February 26, 2005 12:32     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Radio stations that play really weak shit!
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted February 26, 2005 13:10     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Corner store owners who ask for ID.

--------------------

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted February 26, 2005 13:12     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blurrhog:
im not to fond of wiggers. They annoy me

http://www.wiggaz.com/

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 26, 2005 15:48     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The assholes who think it's fun to write computer viruses (and worms and trojans and such) annoy me. A lot. But I don't know as I'd say I'm "enraged" by them. I might use some fairly strong language when I'm spending hours trying to cleanse a workstation of a particularly clever trojan. But I don't think I've ever come close to being actually enraged.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 26, 2005 16:32     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The thing that engrages me the most is the seemingly endless stories of children suffering at the hands of their parents/guardians. The couple who chained thier kids up and beat them and pulled out their nails with pliers. That cunt who drowned all 5 of her kids in the tub. The fucking bitch who cut off her 11 month old daughters arms! The countless numbers of people who murder and rape children make me fucking so angry I can't stand it. Just writing this is putting me in an awful mood. It may sound cliche, but once you have kids of your own, your outlook towards them changes. They aren't just snot nosed brats anymore. They are the most innocent and precious things on the face of the planet. I guess the thing is that when you hear one of these stories, you picture it being your child, and it scares and angers the fuck out of you. People who harm, or neglect their children need to be beaten severely, and I'm volunteering. My cousin is the top social worker in the province, and reports to the Minister of Child and Family Services. The fucking stories I've heard from her broke my heart, and made me appreciate my daughter even more. I need to stop typing this now and go and hug my kid.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 26, 2005 19:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This last post reminded me of the Static-X guitarrist who just got arrested. Fucking cunt.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 27, 2005 08:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dunno if "enrage" is the right word, but...
I'm sick and tired of these leechers who just joined vvf for the thrash rips and nothing else. Like, who the fuck are these people? "I want this, i want that". Shut the fuck up.

Perhaps closing that thread?

Radman
VoivodFan
Member # 375

posted February 27, 2005 09:26     Profile for Radman   Email Radman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Enraged?

Hmm...

Well,I have to agree with the posts about hurting kids and animals.Like Dennis Miller once said-"If you ever feel the need to seriously harm or fuck a child,well then....you've just got to kill yourself."

Oh yeah,slow drivers...

--------------------

Hate your enemies
Save your friends
Find your place
Speak the truth

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 27, 2005 13:09     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here, here.
I could be here all year, grinding my teeth..

Also

- people who assume the worst about you because they are judging you by their own petty, nasty, shallow standards. & don't apologise.

- people who use their position/connections to start off hate campaigns against people they don't know. & don't apologise.

- people who readily join in on such campaigns, but then don't have the bollocks to apologise when they find out they are wrong.

- people who think that being in a band automatically makes them always right & better than everyone else.

- ugly musicians who complain about groupies. But not to their face!

- people who think they are "spiritual". Plastic hippies. People who bang on about "karma" when it's fairly bloody obvious from their actions that they have no belief or understanding of the subject whatsoever.

- weak people who don't have the bollocks to say so to your face if they have a problem with you.

- Exes who continue to go round telling everyone that you are their "girlfriend", months &, presumably also, years, after you split. People who "mark their territory" when it ain't theirs to mark. & don't fucking apologise.

- Just being lied about in general really!! Always annoying.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 27, 2005 13:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh & people who give me shitty attitude for being vegetarian! V. petty I know, but it does make me fucking furious.
Before I had the misfortune to go to France, I thought it was just a wind-up about it being an insult to call someone a "vegetarian" over there. Sadly not, apparantly.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 27, 2005 14:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Come on, Eric! Stop teasing us like that and dish some filth like a Popbitch!

Haahahaaa! i know of some shitey bands like that.. but I ain't gonna dish the dirt like a popbitch until you do, heheh...

I get enough shit made up about me & I'm not even famous! There are some very, very bored people out there. One day I will start doing it back
A Torture Garden crew member, who shall remain nameless, apparantly recently announced to a room full of people that he had had sex with me.
Hmmmmmmm. I'm wondering perhaps did he fuck my elbow when i was asleep or something? i should probably just take it as a compliment really. but why do people bother making this shit up??? Wot is the point????

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan