my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fantômas (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Fantômas
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 24, 2005 17:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Hi Nuke, thanks for that but my e-mail adres is now: voivodian@hotmail.com

the other one is not working anymore.

Alright, I was gonna send you some songs off the first one, I have them in my email from sending them to someone last week, so hell, might as well get use again, huh?

A matter of fact, if ANYONE wants some of the stuff off first album, let me know...

And THANK YOU Tangento and Neutrino for those samples....THIS next one is gonna be what I expected the last one to be! (not that the last one stunk, just wasn't crazy enough for me, too "ambiant" or whatever you call it)

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 24, 2005 22:02     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
And THANK YOU Tangento and Neutrino for those samples....THIS next one is gonna be what I expected the last one to be! (not that the last one stunk, just wasn't crazy enough for me, too "ambiant" or whatever you call it)

No prob, man. I liked Delirium Cordia. But then again, I love twisted ambience. I think the plan all along was to experiment a bit, open a few new doors, and then appease the naysayers with something much thrashier and closer in nature to the first disc.

Oh, here's the page, (with a cool write-up) to go with the Sunday sample that Neutrino posted:

Southern

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted February 26, 2005 17:00     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm listening to the new album right now. Can't say too much about it since it's my first listen but it sounds pretty damn good so far. I would post a link but it's dead already.
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted February 28, 2005 07:30     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For those of you mourning the loss of Mr Bungle, well, I've just seen "Need New Body" play at ATP...

Jesus H Christ they were absolutely dazzling. Really. The sort of fun, humour and viruosity of Zappa or Bungle but with the "clairvoyant" playing of a band like "Can".
http://www.epitonic.com/artists/neednewbody.html

is all I can offer for now, except to say that they're as new to me as they will be to any of you lot.

"Need New Body."

Yes.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 28, 2005 09:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This stuff is great man!!! Thanks for the tip Bummer!!! I may order both albums. And they're from Philly??? WTF? Real pop sensibility under all the chaos!!!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 02, 2005 05:42     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marco:
ftp://66.111.37.22/

lots of bootlegs and rare tracks from Fantomas, Zorn, Laswell, Patton ecc..

HEY, thanks

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan