my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A "two-headed" baby...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A "two-headed" baby...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 20, 2005 03:59     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

..is now one!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6998205/

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 20, 2005 07:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just read that story before I came to VVF but there wasn't any photos, which of course you would want to see!!!! I guess 2 heads aren't better than one!!!

Bizzarre.

Of course this could be the next step in evolution as man begins to mutate.

Either that or Marvel Comics was working on a real life super hero for the next X-MEN movie!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 20, 2005 14:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schroeder man, you are KILLING ME HERE!!!!

So does the US have a pact with Egypt and siamese twins joined at the skull or something? Just wondering...There was that other pair a couple years ago, from Egypt I do believe. Fucking politics....as long as one country gets help at least, huh?

--------------------

The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 20, 2005 14:45     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Freaky shit right there!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 20, 2005 18:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The really weird thing is, according to the story, the second head could blink it's eyes and create facial expressions like smiling.

Good thing it couldn't talk because I'm thinking it would have said
"What the fuck do you think your doing with that scalpel, Doc?"

Another one for Ripley's Believe It Or Not.
Images like that make all the happier that I got FIXED years ago!!!! Ya never know what could go wrong during child birth.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 20, 2005 18:13     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK that one must have hurt coming out

--------------------

String em up

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 21, 2005 06:49     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
the second head could blink it's eyes and create facial expressions like smiling.

That's what really hit me as well! So is it a separate living being, or is it actually connected to its twin who has the "vital" organs? Definitely a crazy concept!

Oh, and Head Villain, can I eat your rug up sometime?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 21, 2005 13:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcloud of Deicide:
Oh, and Head Villain, can I eat your rug up sometime?

You will have to wait until I've finished the hoovering I'm afraid...
http://fotm.rotten.com/fotm/pic3b.jpg

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 22, 2005 00:23     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! Which one survived the operation, the nasty lady or the vacuum?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 22, 2005 09:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Although the vacuum cleaner was smiling a great deal, it was a bit knackered, & had to be removed... to be replaced by a f**king Dyson.
The nasty lady eventually saw the error of her ways however &, er, cleaned up her act.
She now has started a new venture, rehoming unwanted pets -

clicky mouse

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan