my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » gayest tattoo ever (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: gayest tattoo ever
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 19, 2005 13:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(image not work safe)
http://xbo.cx/img/gaytat.jpg

(image not work safe)
hahahhahahaaaaaa

[Edited by Cthon]

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 19, 2005 13:55     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is the gayest gay thing that was ever gay.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 19, 2005 14:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah, I bet you like a man with a nice hairy back also

--------------------

String em up

The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 19, 2005 14:33     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wtf?! *puke*
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 19, 2005 14:51     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Err... Boy is his wife gonna be pissed. :-P
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 19, 2005 20:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The artist was smart for not signing that piece!!! How fuckin embarassing is that. I don't care how gay you are, that's just stupid!!! I'm straight and I wouldn't get a tat of a man and a woman fuckin' on my back!!!!
DUMB
DUMB
DUMB

--------------------

yawn

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted February 20, 2005 06:12     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY SHIT!! That's the funniest tat I've seen in awhile! Classic!!!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 20, 2005 16:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a beautiful tattoo and I'd seriously consider getting exactly the same thing, only slightly smaller and on my face.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 20, 2005 18:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah, not as good as this one though (image not work safe)
http://fotm.rotten.com/fotm/badwolf.jpg

(image not work safe)

--------------------

String em up

The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 20, 2005 18:32     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
It's a beautiful tattoo and I'd seriously consider getting exactly the same thing, only slightly smaller and on my face.

Why would a woman want a tat of two gay mermaids on her face? That's pretty friggin weird.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 20, 2005 18:49     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i had to show that to my girl friend. we both sat there aghast for what seemed an eternity, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 20, 2005 20:11     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Crippler:
Why would a woman want a tat of two gay mermaids on her face? That's pretty friggin weird.

'Cuz Ms.Emlyn is a dude.

The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 20, 2005 20:16     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
for real? hahaha sorry bout that d00d but still, why would someone want that on their face? assuming he was serious of course
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 20, 2005 21:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'course he was!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 20, 2005 22:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Crippler:
for real? hahaha sorry bout that d00d but still, why would someone want that on their face? assuming he was serious of course

New people take a while before they figure out EKH's demented sense of humor... it runs amuck thru most of the threads and is damn funny once you realize it's all in jest.... it's damn scary if he's serious

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 21, 2005 08:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
(image not work safe)
http://xbo.cx/img/gaytat.jpg

(image not work safe)
hahahhahahaaaaaa

What a fag.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 21, 2005 13:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh, this one's even better -
http://fotm.rotten.com/fotm/spiderman.jpg

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 21, 2005 13:40     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

hmmmm licky licky

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 21, 2005 18:04     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Detecting some homophobia here, people.

It's 2005, now grow the fuck up.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 21, 2005 18:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have nothing against batting for both teams

--------------------

String em up

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 21, 2005 19:08     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
ah, I bet you like a man with a nice hairy back also

Only if he purrs nicely...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 21, 2005 20:24     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I was going to have dinner in a few, however that foto of Tatman's backdoor just ruined me for the night. I don't think I'l ever recover or have kids.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 21, 2005 21:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey slugbutt don't worry, kids generally come out the other hole anyway, heh heh

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 22, 2005 00:13     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Hey slugbutt don't worry, kids generally come out the other hole anyway, heh heh

Thank the stars for that! I don't think I could stand the pain of childbirth, I'm a wimp!

Nice foto of ya btw,

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 22, 2005 00:44     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

*vomits all over computer desk*

that is hella fuckin nasty!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan