my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Gung Ho Fat Choy!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gung Ho Fat Choy!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 09, 2005 22:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...mother fuckers!!

Celebrate it's the Year of the Cock!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 09, 2005 23:21     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted February 10, 2005 00:50     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am $271 richer, and I still got relatives

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 10, 2005 01:28     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY FREAKIN' CHINESE NEW YEAR, LUNA.....OOPS, i JUST ALMOST BURNED MY APT DOWN....DAMN CUTE BOY!

sEE YA IN SAN fRANCISCO NEXT WEEK!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 10, 2005 01:31     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, I'm surprised my smoke alarm didn't go off....damn tortilla!

okay, so I'm drunk AGAIN on a week night!

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted February 10, 2005 09:48     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chow Fat Lip?
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 10, 2005 10:22     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hoodlum, I believe his name is Chow Yung Fat...ha ha. I probably misspelled his name. By the way, Chow Yung Fat looks like my druncle, Erick.

Hypergrrl! Burning down the house...um, Apartment. What the hell is going on over there?!?

Click Here for Year of the Rooster Paper Cut-Out

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted February 14, 2005 01:18     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya need to check out the movie Kung Pow. You'll find out why I have Chow Fat Lip on there. It's like The Naked Gun and Enter the Dragon put together. Crazy movie! Funny as hell too!

quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Hoodlum, I believe his name is Chow Yung Fat...ha ha. I probably misspelled his name. By the way, Chow Yung Fat looks like my druncle, Erick.

Hypergrrl! Burning down the house...um, Apartment. What the hell is going on over there?!?

Click Here for Year of the Rooster Paper Cut-Out

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 14, 2005 03:25     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kung Pow was crazy funny... i think that those were actual recreations of the movie 'enter the dragon' and alot of it was blue-screened in ?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan