my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 1001 uses for pants (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: 1001 uses for pants
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 09, 2005 11:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This has nothing whatsoever to do with Voivod either, but I'm bored. Anyway...

Many years ago, my sister & her crusty gang went mushroom picking in Wales. They boiled them up & made mushroom tea, then realised they had nothing to strain the mushrooms through. So they used one of her friends' pants. I very much doubt they were clean, her lot are proper soap-dodgers.

So can anyone beat that??!! haha!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 09, 2005 11:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No pants-related escapades, but I can now reveal that chewing gum and phlegm are not the secret ingredients in cider. Don't ask.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 09, 2005 11:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eh?
Best use for chewing gum I've found - me & the boyfriend were out flyering for a gig of his, when we spotted a Jesus Army bus. So we stuck our nice shiny satanic flyers all over it.
I don't think any of them came to the gig though. Lazy cunts.

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 09, 2005 11:54     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I once (or twice) used a pair of pants to make shorts. I just cut off the pant legs just above the knee and voila....shorts!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 09, 2005 12:05     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaah but I'm talking 'bout underpants!!!
Sorry, I forgot the word has a different meaning in the States!

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 09, 2005 12:16     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, so now your first story is really gross!!

Underpants.....hmm. Nope, got nothing!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 09, 2005 12:28     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
I once (or twice) used a pair of pants to make shorts. I just cut off the pant legs just above the knee and voila....shorts!

I've had that same experience.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 09, 2005 13:33     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh wait, I've got one: I once got a pair of my UNDERpants and cut them just around the butt cheeks and voila....G-sting!!

X-D, that ever happen to you!?!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 09, 2005 13:46     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 09, 2005 15:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I certainly more than once shit my pants....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 09, 2005 15:35     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a quilt...

...made out of panties gathered during a Zappa tour. Frank would ask people to throw their (used and unwashed) underpants on the stage so that an artist can make a quilt out of it.

And voilà the result!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 09, 2005 20:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:

I'm rolling on the floor over here!!
And then I read the "Voila! G-string!"...and roll around on the floor some more!

And PAUL... ...please, please, please=do not give us the details!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 09, 2005 21:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can always count on laughing like crazy when Head Villian starts a post... you're one crazy twisted demented whacked out chick... this is the perfect place for you

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 11, 2005 11:05     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
I certainly more than once shit my pants....

Hahahahaaaaa!!! Same here. Although I probably shouldn't admit to this, I once shat in my boyfriend's trousers (I wasn't well at the time!! Slobbing around wearing his tracksuit bottoms).
I washed them after though. Aren't I a nice girl.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 16, 2005 09:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm, yes, I really shouldn't have admitted to that. This is doing nothing for my property value, heeeheee. Never mind, at least i still have most of my own teeth.

More pants-related duck shenanigans...

When i was living on a boat, a duck made a nest on it out of a pair of pants. For which i was extremely grateful!!
A, er, "friend" of mine had stayed over & had insisted on washing his pants in my sink & hanging them to dry from the flagpole of my boat. Why I don't know. Guess he wanted everyone to think I was shagging him, kind of a sad attempt at "marking his territory".. anyway it wasn't long before a duck had pulled them down & made a nest with them. I was pissing myself!!!! She came back & nested in the same spot every year after that.
Anyone else had a knicker-thieving, mind-reading pet duck??

--------------------

String em up

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted February 16, 2005 17:43     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Something happened about a year ago when I first started seeing the girl Im with now. I went to her house for dinner, we ordered Thai food and sat down to eat. I had some vegetable dish that was pretty spicy, I'm accustomed to spices and everything but this particular dish made my stomach grumble and feel all funny. Anyway mid way through the dinner my stomach really started to feel funny and I realized that I simply had to shit, there was no way around it. I thought to myself that there is no chance in hell that Im going to shit in her bathroom, after all I had just started seeing this girl, what kind of an impression would that have made. So I decided to tell her that after dinner I was going home to shower, to freshen up before we went out that night: she agreed. A few minutes later my stomach went balistic and I knew that there was no way I was going to make it home so I asked her if I could shower in her place to save time and what not, but all I really wanted to do was run the shower so she couldnt hear anything and then I could shit in peace. Once again, she agreed. I finished my meal and I was getting very nervous because all of a sudden I felt that I just couldnt hold it in anymore so I said, "Hey I have to pee, lemme get a towel" etc etc. She, in her joking little cutsey way started asking me things like, "What soap do you want...what colour towel do you like" and there I was getting a bit angry with her. I said "It doesnt matter, I gotta pee real bad so hurry up"

My sphincter took on a life all its own, it was as if it had a vendetta against me because as soon as she walked out I went to unbutton my trousers and pull them down, it was too late. I let loose the biggest, mushiest shit Ive ever seen in my life, my underwear caught it all, miraculously none of it got on my pants. I sat on the toilet and almost started crying, thinking to myself, "What the fuck?!?! This only happens in movies!! What the fuck am I going to do now?" I was utterly mortified so I got in the shower and washed my underwear and cleaned myself off.

When I got out I asked her if she had an iron I could use and she was all suspicious, she asked me, "What happened, did you have an accident?" My reply was, "Yeah right, I shit in my pants" (a tone that indicated that no such thing could ever take place). I told her that I had my underwear hanging on the rod that goes from wall to wall in the shower cause I didnt want to put it on the floor and it fell into the shower and got all wet so I had to iron it & she asked if I normally iron my underwear. I said, "of course, dont you?!" She said I was a weirdo.

Ive no idea whay Im telling this story, I guess it has to do with my pants not getting soiled with my crap & this thread is about pants afterall.

Have any of you ever shat your pants?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 16, 2005 18:48     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Imran, you are sharing because that is fucking hilarious!! Just what I needed to end my day

I think I shit my pants quite a few times.....when I was an infant

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 16, 2005 20:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh MY Fucking Dog!!

Did you ever tell her you shit your *pants*?

Would she dump you if she knew?

Oh, man, that was a funny story...

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 16, 2005 20:19     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:

So can anyone beat that??!! haha!

um, you've been beat....

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 17, 2005 08:30     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
Have any of you ever shat your pants?

Yes. A month or two ago, at work. I'd share the history, but the trauma is still too recent.

*sob*

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 17, 2005 09:04     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was very funny, thanks for sharing!

Oh, Slay, please share.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 18, 2005 18:41     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha! Great stories! Imran, I can only imagine the agony...but you pulled it off quite nicely I think, hehee!

I once had a catastrophic shit-related experience...I was 19, in the army, horny as hell and on a three-day leave. It was the Midsummer Night, which is when people get absolutely plastered all around Finland and consider sex with strangers as something belonging to the event.

So, I met a nice girl in a bar, we talked for some time and later on decided to proceed to her home. Unfortunately I was very hungry and ate a kebab plate on the way...Just when things were starting to heat up between her and me, my stomach turned upside down just the way like Imran described his did. I could not believe it was happening to me, and I couldn't bear to tell her I needed her toilet to let a flock of sparrows fly free.

Being drunk, young, inexperienced and seconds away from soiling my underpants, I faltered out something unintelligible, put my clothes back on as quickly as I could and ran for it to a nearby forest. Fresh maple leafs make great toilet paper...I didn't get any stains on my undies, but she got all baffled and upset by my abrupt leaving and I was too ashamed to show my face again. I'm still very mentally scarred and traumatized. Booohooooooo!!!

What can we learn from this? Never mix booze and kebab before sex (unless you're aiming for the ensuing effects...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 18, 2005 18:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah. i used to have an ex who liked to mix turds & sex, but he was a bit strange.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 18, 2005 18:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
he once stuck a can of deodorant up his arse also.

--------------------

String em up

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted February 19, 2005 04:40     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
he once stuck a can of deodorant up his arse also.

You promised you wouldnt tell!!!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan