my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Rugby fan loses his balls (literally)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rugby fan loses his balls (literally)
The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 08, 2005 14:30     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 yards back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in serious condition, the paper said.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 08, 2005 15:21     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are they up for bid on ebay yet?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 08, 2005 16:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Are they up for bid on ebay yet?

Only if they resemble Jesus and Mary's profile!!!

You crack me up

The auction could help cover his medical bills and buy him a few pints when he gets out.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 08, 2005 16:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One local bar guest was over heard saying "THAT'S JUST NUTS! ! ! "

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 08, 2005 17:27     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
One local bar guest was over heard saying "THAT'S JUST NUTS! ! ! "

Badda-Bing!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted February 08, 2005 23:18     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Crip, I'm guessing you've got a thing for male reproductive organs based on this post and the one entitled "OUCH!". Please give us more (not!)

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan