my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » contagious

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: contagious
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 07, 2005 18:34     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A teacher asks her class to use the word 'contagious'.

Roland the class swot, gets up and says, "Last year I got the measles and my Mum said it was contagious."

"Well done, Roland" says the teacher. "Can anyone else try?"

Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My grandma says there's a bug going round, and it's contagious."

"Well done, Katie" says the teacher. "Anyone else?"

Little Irish Shaun jumps up and says in a broad Irish voice, "Our next door neighbour is painting his house with a two-inch Brush and my Dad says it will take the contagious."

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 07, 2005 18:57     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Short but sweet.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 07, 2005 19:53     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

oh hell, I needed that Em.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted February 08, 2005 00:59     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just understood

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 08, 2005 08:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse - that's beautiful man! It really shows the difference of thinking involved when an american swears.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 08, 2005 09:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I don't know anybody who ever uses that word over here. Seems to be quite popular over there.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 08, 2005 11:16     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's because there's alot of people who fit the description over here!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 08, 2005 21:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahahah........good one Harry!!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 09, 2005 11:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahahhaa!

A teacher asks her class to use the word 'fascinate'.

Roland the class swot, gets up and says, "I went to the science museum last week, it was fascinating."

"Well done, Roland" says the teacher. "But I said to use the word Fascinate. Can anyone else try?"

Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My mum read me a Harry Potter book last night, I was fascinated."

"Well done, Katie" says the teacher. "But still not the right word. Anyone else?"

Little Irish Shaun jumps up and says in a broad Irish voice, "My mam's got a blouse with ten buttons on it. But her titties be so huge, she can only fascinate."

--------------------

String em up

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted February 10, 2005 00:14     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A teacher prepares a plate with different kinds of meat on it, and takes it to her first-grade class. As part of "Learning About Food" day, she passes the plate around, has students take a bite of various kinds of meat, and discuss what each meat is, based upon texture, color, smell, etc.

Mary picked a piece of chicken, smelled it, tasted it, and said "This is chicken."

"Very good, Mary!" said the teacher.

Billy picked a piece of roast beef, smelled it, tasted it, and said "This is beef."

"Very good, Billy!" said the teacher.

Lucy picked a piece of pork, smelled it, tasted it, and said "This is pork."

"Very good, Lucy!" said the teacher.

Johnny picked up a piece of venison, smelled it, tasted it, and said "I don't know what kind of meat this is; I've never tasted anything like this before."

"Well, I can give you a hint...it's what your mother calls your dad when he comes into the house at the end of the day."

In the back of the room, Timmy yelled "Spit it out Johnny, spit it out! It's asshole!"

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan