my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » "Weakling" - anyone ever heard of them? - Black(ish) metal. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: "Weakling" - anyone ever heard of them? - Black(ish) metal.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 15, 2005 15:51     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
I listen to the Alchemy CD quite a bit. Love it.

Ha! thanks man...Got to give Quorton's voice some props for influence, hehe!

So when is a copy of that damn "Vas Deferens" gonna be in the mail?

by the time you get it to me, I should be done with my 3rd so-called "solo-album"...it includes a cover of Aldo Nova's "Fantasy"...except my version has a little more METAL to it!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted February 16, 2005 20:57     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what happened to the wealking discussion?
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted February 16, 2005 20:59     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Theres not much to say, its good, its obscure, only a few copies out there, and was the last from the band.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 17, 2005 18:19     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bum Eggs, you should find some Old Man Gloom if you are looking for Isis-style music. they have the same singer/guitarist.

and that Argor site is fucking gold. good stuff, Skul.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted February 18, 2005 09:15     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
Bum Eggs, you should find some Old Man Gloom if you are looking for Isis-style music. they have the same singer/guitarist.

Cheers. I will.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan