my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » a reason to buy the new JUDAS PRIEST

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a reason to buy the new JUDAS PRIEST
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 05, 2005 07:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
from a story on the new album:

Coproduced by the band and Roy Z, the new album will be available as a dual-disc set featuring the Angel CD along with a documentary DVD of behind-the-scenes footage, music videos, photo galleries and live performances of songs like "Breaking the Law," "Hell Bent For Leather" and "Living After Midnight" culled from two shows performed in a bullring in Spain last year. The second version will be a limited-edition double-disc set that will include the CD/DVD combo bundled in a special hardcover package.

The dvd sounds cool, so it gives me another reason to buy the new album, not to mention that I have all the bands cds, so I can't stop now.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Blurrhog
VoivodFan
Member # 503

posted February 06, 2005 03:12     Profile for Blurrhog   Email Blurrhog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
after hearing the song about the lochness monster. I don't want anything to do with Priest anymore!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 13, 2005 01:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good review here:

PRIEST

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted February 18, 2005 09:35     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is a really fair review, the clearest I've read.
This album has had a bit of a kicking on this site, so far.
I really like it... but 'Loch Ness'.
Oh, the humanity...
Halford REALLY should have capped his pen during the chorus - leaving a fine song (with a bit of a dull bridge maybe?)
Shame, cause the lyrics to "Judas Rising" are the best he's written in ages...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan