my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Need help finding free cd burning software

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help finding free cd burning software
The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 03, 2005 19:14     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you guys use to burn cd's?
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 03, 2005 19:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you have a cd burner drive, didn't it come with a program. I use Roxio and love it, but it's not free unless you snag it off some "special site" on the net.

Depending on what you're burning EXACT AUDIO COPY is a kick ass free program that reads and rereads the info before actually burning it to make sure there are no glitches. Check it out.

Also I believe Real Player and Windows Media are capable of allowing you to burn cds from their free programs.

--------------------

yawn

The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 03, 2005 19:39     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We used to have Easy Cd Creator 5 but my dad "accidentally" deleted it. I can't find the damn start up disk to re-install it!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan