my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Corrosion Of Conformity... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Corrosion Of Conformity...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 08, 2005 11:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Saw them at a small club in Seattle after Deliverance was released (w/Eyehategod & for only $3!), and it was one of the best shows of my adult life!

That small club would happen to be called "Moe's", my gf used to work there before she started working at Showbox. She has the flyer to that COC/EHG show on her wall, the $3 part is what sticks out when I remember it haha...And about Bower, he smokes on guitar but is only average on drums, I agree, but did you know he was Reed's drum tech at one point? Yep...

Oh yeah I can't wait for this new album, hell it's been 5 fucking years since AVD, about fucking time!!!!!

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 08, 2005 12:21     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:

That small club would happen to be called "Moe's", my gf used to work there before she started working at Showbox. She has the flyer to that COC/EHG show on her wall, the $3 part is what sticks out when I remember it haha...

Sure enough! Haha! I wonder if she knows my old friend Eric S. who used to book for Moe's? Small world.

Dead on about Bower! I dunno why he keeps getting behind the kit, especially considering all the years he's played with Joe LaCaze (Eyehategod/Clearlight) who just kills on drums!

'Bout the Melvins, yeah they were pretty ahead of their time. Playing crushing DOOM when everyone else was speeding up... I said this before, but I still think they are one of the most important bands out there, never content to stay the same and never attempting mass commercial success.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 09, 2005 12:26     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK YES!!!

MOTÖRHEAD And CORROSION OF CONFORMITY Officially Announce Joint U.S. Tour

quote:
Confirmed MOTÖRHEAD/CORROSION OF CONFORMITY dates:

Mar. 09 - Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
Mar. 11 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
Mar. 12 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
Mar. 15 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theatre
Mar. 16 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero
Mar. 18 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora
Mar. 19 - Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues
Mar. 20 - Milwaukee, WI @ Rave Ballroom
Mar. 23 - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
Mar. 27 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
Apr. 02 - Anaheim, CA @ House Of Blues
Apr. 09 - Portland, OR @ Roseland
Apr. 10 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox
Apr. 12 - Spokane, WA @ The Big Easy

More dates will be announced soon.

April will be good for me! Motorhead and COC at the begininning of the month, Kreator and Death Angel at the end.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 09, 2005 12:38     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
FUCK YES!!!
April will be good for me! Motorhead and COC at the begininning of the month

Dude, you know I am so there, better get my plane ticket all lined up!!!!!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 09, 2005 14:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:Sure enough! Haha! I wonder if she knows my old friend Eric S. who used to book for Moe's? Small world.

I'll have to ask her, I'm sure she knew/knows him, as well as other people you know, she told me she knows Drown Mary

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 09, 2005 21:00     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, X-D, Mastodon's playing on Apr. 9 too. Looks like only 2 opening bands this time, so maybe they'll play longer than they did last year.

I dunno if my poor eardrums can handle Mastodon one night and Motorhead the next...but they're gonna try!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 09, 2005 23:11     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Motorhead are so LOUD "live", it's fucking insane!!!

Yeah, I'll probably see ya there Mike!

Kreator, most definitely!!!

*btw, I made you an audio cdr of that "live in Berlin" dvdr that you sent me...do you already have one or not?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan