my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod Reunion Tour

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod Reunion Tour
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 02, 2005 08:59       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that best riffs thread got me thinking about a reunion.The best riffs ever for me has been on the first 4 Voivod albums.I couldnt never pick just one since all 4 of those albums have incredible stuff on them but it did get me thinking about what it would take to get another album with those kinds of riffs.
yeah,a reunion.
Anybody know if there is any chance of this happening?
A killer heavy album with the original line up followed by a full blown killer tour.Talk about a great idea.

IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 02, 2005 09:06     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, nobody believed that the Berlin Wall would ever collapse... :P

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 02, 2005 10:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell Fuck yeah.

Mister Newsted (thank you for your kind help) will sooner or later be too busy with other stuff so that there could be some kind of tour after the one that is sceduled in Europe ..??!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 02, 2005 10:58     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ZzzZzzZzzzZzzZzz
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 02, 2005 11:53     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what skul? did you fall asleep after they passed you the pipe they're smoking?
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 02, 2005 12:01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nothing wrong with dreaming
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 02, 2005 13:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
what skul? did you fall asleep after they passed you the pipe they're smoking?

Hey, if so I want some!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted February 04, 2005 11:02     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod reunited !!!! taking it straight after Nothingface that will be insane. After Lombardo back in Slayer and Halford back in Priest, that's what we need.

Even in a commnercial point of view it will be better. With band like Tool and Meshuggah that are popular today, I think that an other piece of unique out-there Voivod music will be quite welcome.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 04, 2005 12:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The point here eludes me.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 04, 2005 13:08       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here comes the comedown-
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 04, 2005 14:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
The point...

um, I was kidding, ha ha!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan