my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Guitar for Piggy, Bass for Jason

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guitar for Piggy, Bass for Jason
jackluminous
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 536

posted January 27, 2005 23:42     Profile for jackluminous   Email jackluminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone here the email from Piggy or Jason? I am a Fan from VOIVOD since back to ´83 and I meet them a few times, specialy in the time VOIVOD was really poor. Anyway, I had the email from AWAY but it is not working anymore. The thing is, friends from me are starting there new Guitar "Factory" with a output from maybe 20 Guitars a month, all of them customized and a dream of a guitar or bass. So we decidet to ask PIGGY and JASON if they like to test one of them and maybe want to play them. I allready asked Yuri (VOIVOD.net) but I think he dont like to forward the email. So please when anyone from you has a email or is in contact with PIGGY, JASON, VOIVOD!!! Forward this to them. I don´t want to have the email from them to bug the guys, we really want to give them new Instruments.
 |  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 28, 2005 10:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why not try emailing their canadian booking agent james maclean (james@courageartists.com)? i am sure he would pass on the message for you.

do you have a website? tell us more about the guitars you are making. what makes them unique or special?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 28, 2005 10:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... and can I have one?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 28, 2005 10:58     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
get in line.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 28, 2005 19:48     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
me want one as well!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 28, 2005 21:03     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If Harry teaches me to play, i'll take two

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

jackluminous
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 536

posted January 29, 2005 00:51     Profile for jackluminous   Email jackluminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx for the tip with the booking agent, i will try!
What makes the Guitars so unique and awesome - that´s simple:
All the Guitars are Custom Shop made, that means: You will send a drawing or an idea, they will build it in a awesome quality.
The Bass or Guitar get a piece from there soul and is one of a kind, nowhere in the world is a Bass lake this!!! Thats for sure!!! I´am not sure who is here playing a Guitar, but some of you will know for a good quality you have to pay much money. There is the point, where the company from WBW-Guitars will be the biggest advantage - you will get YOUR Guitar or Bass, Custom Shop build for a price that you have to pay for a good normal mass produced Guitar! I´am from Germany and live know in the USA and anywhere in Europe you have to pay for a good Gibson Les Paul ca. 1500-2500 Euros, now for this you could get your own designt Guitar build out of excelent wood (Walnut, Hard Cherry, Sycamore, Cedar etc.)and thats not all, not only the Guitar is a handmade Custom Shop modell, they use also Harry Häussel Pickups and they are handmade too. I will work for them as a sales Manager for Europe and we want to offer fine Custom Shop handmade Guitars, everything is possible and nothing is crazy - we do what YOU wish. I get in 4 weeks my Bass, I desingt the Body and Headstock shape, as wood it is used: Walnut and hard dark Cherry, the Neck is a 9 piece laminate out of Walnut and Cherry with 2 Graphite rod inlays, Fretbord: highly figuerd Maple with Lunar Duo inlay at 12 Fret out of Cherry and Walnut binding, Matching Headstock - Walnut, Hipshot Bullet proof Bridge (Special design for Rotosound Black Nylon Strings - very thick Strings, Nylon coatet) with Strings thru in Sustain Block, Zero Fret Nut, Harry Häussel Custom Shop Humbucker in Maple Housing, Tone/Volume control knobs out of Maple, 26 Frets - 4 String, Neck thru, etc. etc. etc.
Thats for now enough When anybody like to know more about WBW-Guitars please send me a email (wolfgang@wabash.net) you can write in english and german. The Internet page will be in wo months aktiv.
Salut
wolly

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted January 30, 2005 03:18     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CHOPHOUSE jason label, www.chophouserecords.com

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan