my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What is Yuri's problem? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: What is Yuri's problem?
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 26, 2005 16:58     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been banned from voivod.net altogether and I don't even know why. I can't even access the forum. Up to this point he was deleting every one of my posts and would not answer even the most polite of messages asking what the problem is. Worst of it all is I haven't posted anything inflammatory, apart from asking if something had happened to voivod fan when it crashed a week or so back!

Is he always this much of an asshole?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 26, 2005 17:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is a better place to be.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted January 26, 2005 17:03     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Last time I checked he was carrying on with the one other person that posts there.

Sort of a myopic God if you ask me.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 26, 2005 17:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
I've been banned from voivod.net altogether and I don't even know why. I can't even access the forum. Up to this point he was deleting every one of my posts and would not answer even the most polite of messages asking what the problem is. Worst of it all is I haven't posted anything inflammatory, apart from asking if something had happened to voivod fan when it crashed a week or so back!

Is he always this much of an asshole?

This is why this site was created. A sanctuary away. Possibly Yuri knows of your affiliation here and automatically does not like you.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 26, 2005 17:14     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh he knows all right, so that's probably it. Loser. Like there's a miryad of voivod forums to post on!!

--------------------

Hail Santa...

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 26, 2005 17:19     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
apart from asking if something had happened to voivod fan when it crashed a week or so back!

You said the forbidden word. This wouldn't have happened if you said voivodhater.com

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 26, 2005 17:38     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, but has WC just banned people for mentioning they post at voivod.net?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 26, 2005 18:02     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I forgot there was another site! Wasn't there three at one point?

Seems an awful lot of fuss for a silly old heavy metal band if you ask me.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 26, 2005 18:17     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, i'm not surprised.

He's got a chip on his shoulder the size of Texas. He's also a fucking asshole.

I could go on and on but I'll stop here. It's all been said anyway.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted January 26, 2005 18:23     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We can always depend on Skul - never to mince words!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 26, 2005 18:50     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
since Skul doesnt want to move this one to the TM, i guess i dont feel like moving it out of the spotlight just yet, either.

let people have their say. old news.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 26, 2005 18:51     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is a point actually hex - the point is that WC runs this site pretty well and only issues bans to people that have really been out of order, for instance the anus contributors some time ago with their anti semitic comments. I've been banned from accessing any part of the forum at all and I've hardly ever posted there until these last couple of weeks when vvf kept crashing and for what - for asking if something had happened to another voivod site! I mean, how heinous a crime is that???

--------------------

Hail Santa...

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 26, 2005 18:58     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got banned (I posted a few times under "The Philosopher") for pointing out that one could find Black Cloud stuff over here.

I should thank him, it gave me a semi-interesting quasi-anecdote.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 26, 2005 18:59     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This may be old news, but you have to admit the lingering hatred for all things Voivodfan.com related is kind of interesting.

It's sometimes fun to poke it with a stick and see what happens.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 26, 2005 19:17     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
seems like eventually everyone over here has a Yuri Story™, haha.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 26, 2005 21:28     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually I owe EVERYTHING to Skulhed for asking me to drop by this site when it first came about...My problem was, I kinda ignored his advice at first, and continued being "brainwashed" over at the other one. Now that I've been here quite awhile, and have met so many cool people here, I have NEVER went back, and I never will!!!

(well I might check it out now that Knick has had a "scuffle", just to see what sort of trivial bullshit he's had to experience! ha!)

*Speaking about being banned...I've once again been banned, now for the 3rd time, over at ANUS.com...Damn I'm running out of e-mail addresses to register! ha! Those elitists don't seem to take kindly to MY trolling!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 26, 2005 23:14     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
control... one thing every voivodfan is quite aware of anywhere, and can't stand.

though yuri's been cool with me since that chaos some time ago.

so wheres the partay !

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted January 27, 2005 00:23     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I almost forgot about voivod.com or .net or .org or .cow or whatever he had to change his URL to after Jasonic came on board. Haven't visited there in a long while, cause, well It all started about being VOIVOD news, right? And there ain't any lately, RIGHT?

I just love it here, cause I'm also a Coroner worshipper too, but they don't have a terribly active forum like this one. (Granted, they broke up and moved on into techno or guitar lessons or the family hardware store business) Voivod didn't.

But hey, I name an 80's metal band, no matter how obscure, and you all know what I mean. All Good vibes here at voivodfan.dot dot dot dot.

ROCK ON all you crazy flying 'V's!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 27, 2005 08:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yuri is a wimp. I could kick his ass any day any time. Even in my sleep.

Chophouse has its own Dictator too. His name is Tplyons.
Loves to delete my posts and threads.
Also another wimp. Proven by his unfair actions.

WC, however, should have banned me long ago...but didnt.
He didnt even delete my posts or threads when i posted controversial statements.
Imagine that!
A Neocon Bush supporter who doesnt act like a dictator.
Just like what Hex said above.

Voivodfan...the last bastion of Freedom on the planet. lol

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 27, 2005 09:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
Yuri Story™

I don't have one. Yet.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 27, 2005 09:54     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I don't have one. Yet.

go post on his board and maybe hell give you one, haha.

--------------------

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted January 27, 2005 13:45     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula wrote:
quote:
WC, however, should have banned me long ago...but didnt.

Eh?

Banned for what ?

For not being a yes man, and letting some block heads badger ya?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 27, 2005 14:16     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe.

Sorry for kicking that dead horse (in the nads), but this gave me a couple of chuckles.

"Haaaarrr!!! I rool at the interweb, haaaarr".

What a dickhead.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 27, 2005 14:30     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's cute. He thinks you're me. Don't you live in more or less the same area as me, Knick?

Unless there was another UK "troll" and I'm on a massive ego-trip, in which case we must hunt him down and kill him.

Yuri obviously doesn't know what an IP is, though. Or how to use one to accurately identify people. Different IP + different posting style and content + different nickname = DIFFERENT PERSON. Tool.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 27, 2005 15:02     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, I thought the same thing Lyc. He doesn't seem to know WTF he's doing over there. Just some acute paranoia and an ineffectual campaign against VVF.com.

I wonder why he even keeps the forum open for public view? I mean why not just make it a private forum for Yuri, Bacteria13, and thier personal invitees? It's not really a fansite for fans of Voivod (I mean you can't even type the word "Voivodfan" there), but more of a personal fansite by and for Yuri. "Don't like it? Then leave." Exactly what everybody did.

Sorry for also beating this dead horse, but this old-ass issue is still kind of funny to me. Especially as it all led up to this awsome VVF community growing and thriving in a way it never was able to before. Besides, we got Blacky and Eric posting here, how cool is that!?

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan