»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » President Bush salutes satan

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: President Bush salutes satan
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 21, 2005 13:05       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
funny stuff.The whole story is on blabbermouth:

Norwegians Confused By PRESIDENT BUSH's 'Devil's Horns' Salute - Jan. 21, 2005

The Associated Press is reporting that President George W. Bush's "Hook 'em, 'horns" salute (Photo#1, Photo#2) got lost in translation in Norway, where shocked people interpreted his hand gesture during his inauguration as a salute to Satan.

That's what it means in the Nordics when you throw up the right hand with the index and pinky fingers raised, a gesture popular among heavy metal groups and their fans in the region.

Residents of the Scandinavian country were taken aback when they saw the First Family appear to salute Satan during the inaugural parade.

"Shock greeting from Bush daughter," a headline in the Norwegian Internet newspaper Nettavisen said above a photograph of Bush's daughter Jenna, smiling and showing the sign.

For Texans, the gesture is a sign of love for the University of Texas Longhorns, whose fans are known to shout out "Hook 'em, 'horns!" at sporting events.

Bush, a former Texas governor, and his family made the sign to greet the Longhorn marching band as it passed during the inaugural parade through Washington during Thursday's festivities, Norway's largest newspaper, Verdens Gang, explained to its readers.

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0121/4116297_200X150.jpg

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00177/George_W__Bush_gj_r_177820a.jpg

IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 21, 2005 13:39     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/bush_inauguration_illuminati_hand_sign.htm
 |  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 21, 2005 15:32       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn,i like that one better.Too damn funny.
IP: Logged
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted January 21, 2005 15:53     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its about damn time that bastard saluted me!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 21, 2005 19:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EVERYBODY loves Ronnie James Dio!!!!

\m/

That's the coolest thing I think Bush has EVER done.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 23, 2005 16:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
finally, going to UT has become cool!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 25, 2005 23:18     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet!
Remember to flip the Dio cover upside down so 'Dio' reads devil!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted January 26, 2005 07:58     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

That's the coolest thing I think Bush has EVER done.

For sure !!
Anyway it's not hard !!

--------------------

My sky is black today

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 26, 2005 11:55     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...which brigns us to:

DIO FOR AMERICA!!!

\m/ \m/

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 28, 2005 12:48     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELLLPPP!!! I would like to become a satanist, but i have no sense of humour

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 28, 2005 14:11     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yup, that'll be the first presidential picture i'd hang on my wall
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 28, 2005 18:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
HELLLPPP!!! I would like to become a satanist, but i have no sense of humour

HA, the day you loose your sense of humor is the day I become Pope!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 01, 2005 11:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PIGGY FOR PRESIDENT

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan