my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Belated thanks to Helldriver

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Belated thanks to Helldriver
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted January 21, 2005 00:37     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've had your "Astronomy Domine" screensaver on my computer for almost six months now, and have yet be tempted to change it.

Cheers!

|  IP: Logged
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted January 21, 2005 07:19     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks MRS, I'm very glad you like it.

It should be the time to upgrade my website, it's from the last album of voivod that I didn't update it, and maybe some new screensaver but I have some problems to get new ideas (maybe for the fact that I'm busy with other works).

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted January 26, 2005 00:52     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helldriver:
Thanks MRS, I'm very glad you like it.

It should be the time to upgrade my website, it's from the last album of voivod that I didn't update it, and maybe some new screensaver but I have some problems to get new ideas (maybe for the fact that I'm busy with other works).

Well, if you get the time, I would recommend a similarly "wavy" Jack Luminous screen saver.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan