my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod DVDs?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod DVDs?
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 19, 2005 11:04     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"We're working on a whole bunch of DVD's actually," mentions Away. "There is one that we are working on right now for this new project. People should keep an eye on www.voivod.com regarding that, because it's going to be sold thru the website." - Away

Here is an interesting article, but it's the last paragraph (above) that surprised me. Did I miss something somewhere?

Maximum Ink article 4/03

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 19, 2005 12:10     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, you didn't miss anything.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 19, 2005 12:21     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, they are "working on" a lot of things, just that's all it ever comes to. Anybody remember the Iron Gang recordings Piggy was "working on". Also to be sold by the band... Ho-hum.

Don't get me wrong, I'll dig deep for anything Voivod releases, but they haven't really followed up on any of these projects, ever.

Meanwhile, a million other bands, many not nearly as cool as Voivod, release dvds galore.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean to be 'negative'. I mean, yippy, whoopee, hooray!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 19, 2005 13:11     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AH! Swwweeeeetttt!!!! A Voivod DVD! I will ask one for my 50th birthday! Or my 60th. Who knows...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 19, 2005 13:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
my 50th birthday! Or my 60th.

When is that again? 2035...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 19, 2005 13:39     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
When is that again? 2035...

50th birthday in 2024. I hope the dvd will be released by then...

2035 will be my 61th b-day, so they better hurry a bit with the new cd.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 19, 2005 13:46     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
2035 will be my 61th b-day, so they better hurry a bit with the new cd.

Just imagine how bad those guys over at CelticFrost.com have it... How long has the world been waiting for "Probe"? Ungh.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 19, 2005 13:57     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listen closely.... You hear that?

That's the sound of me not giving a shit!

Of course, I'll buy it when I see it. But I'm no longer waiting for it.

(that includes the VV dvd and Probe)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 19, 2005 18:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... and ya wonder why they dubbed us VOIVOD HATERS . com !!!!

You mean you haven't purchased the 3 dvds they released at the end of last year?

. me neither, I couldn't find them.
But I'll be among the first to gladly hand over my hard earned $$$ for anything they release.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 19, 2005 18:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wot 3 dvds??
still waiting also for the artwork book they were on about years & years ago.. expect they could have made an encyclopaedia by now

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 19, 2005 18:33     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Head Villian! Scroll down to January 11, 2005 07:30 PM and look for the "Voivod -ABQ -04/27/03"

Check out the pictures

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 20, 2005 06:55     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
still waiting also for the artwork book they were on about years & years ago.. expect they could have made an encyclopaedia by now

lol Head Villain!
very fukkin true indeed!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 23, 2005 16:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A band that has been dead for like what 12 years??? Comes back with a new album and dvd?? VoiVod, alive and well, can't do this?? What the FUUUUUUUUUUUU?

CONFESSOR

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 23, 2005 19:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wot dvds?
Wot dvds????
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Love the photos you lucky sods. got loadsa rather good ones (but not VV ones sadly) i wanna put on but no scanner etc, twat that i am.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan