my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Coroner - Death Cult

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coroner - Death Cult
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 17, 2005 14:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have bid on this object on Ebay twice but every time price went up to over € 20,- ($25,-). Is this album any good? There seem to be only 500 cps. or so.

Does anyone have a copy of that for me?
I have some nice things in return.

please e-mail: voivodian@hotmail.com

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted January 17, 2005 17:22     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I once found all the tracks from this on Napster, but I don't have them anymore. Being a huge fan of them, I was stoked to finally here the tracks, but they got old fast.(very redundant) Defintely worth a listen, but not for $20-25. I've seen it sell for less. Several of the riffs were clearly recycled for tracks on R.I.P.

I'm sure somebody on this forum has it.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 18, 2005 04:02     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paul, 20€ actually equal to a bit more than 16$, its never been better for us in Europe to buy things in the US...

you are certainly talking about the CD version which has 2 additionnal tracks, one being "Arrogance in Uniform", originally intended for Doomsday News and "Hate, Fire, Blood" a short instrumental intended for Doomsday News II...

the 4 original tracks really show Coroner's potential and originality... besides, the vocals are handled by a certain Tom G. Warrior... I guess you've heard of him lol...

20€ is not too much if you ask me...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 18, 2005 11:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
I posted the MP3s in the thrash rips thread a long while back, I can post'em again if anyone's interested.

P-p-p-please?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

beast666
VoivodFan
Member # 520

posted January 18, 2005 13:09     Profile for beast666   Email beast666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I posted the MP3s in the thrash rips thread a long while back, I can post'em again if anyone's interested.

Please post'em,please!mega thanx in advance.
I own their first three release,but haven't heard any stuff of "Death Cult".

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 19, 2005 03:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Now that'd be nice...

--------------------

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted January 19, 2005 07:44     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This auction is certainly too much !!
I think you could always find it somewhere without having to make big auction on Ebay.

This demo is great, certainly not as great as the Lps but really great stuffs anyway for one of the better Thrash Metal band of the world !!!

And great to hear T.G. WArrior singing on it.
That confirm the influence on future Coroner voice !!

--------------------

My sky is black today

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 08, 2005 12:22     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
muchos gracias oftewel:

DANKJEWEL !!!

--------------------

beast666
VoivodFan
Member # 520

posted February 08, 2005 13:13     Profile for beast666   Email beast666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

coroner-death_cult-01-Spectators_Of_Sin.mp3
coroner-death_cult-02-Spiral_Dream.mp3
coroner-death_cult-03-Aerial_Combat.mp3
coroner-death_cult-04-The_Invincible.mp3
coroner-death_cult-05-Arrogance_In_Uniform.mp3
coroner-death_cult-06-Hate,_Fire_And_Blood.mp3

You rulez!!!Thanx!!!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 08, 2005 14:04     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice post Hex!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted February 08, 2005 15:03     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks hex!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 09, 2005 11:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aah nice one!!
Can you leave 'em on 4 a bit 'til I can get someone to download them 4 me?? Please

no internet at home!!

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 09, 2005 14:35     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4072711876&rd=1

Do you fucking believe this ???

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 09, 2005 14:51     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's fucking insane!

Hey, that visable Q&A feature is cool! It's about time they implemented something like that on Ebay.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 09, 2005 14:59     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Being a big fan of Celtic Frost AND Coroner this is something that could give an orgasm . But now serious.

Great Marvelous.

--------------------

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted February 09, 2005 15:34     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's ridiculous!

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 09, 2005 20:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love when I learn something new!
I've never heard Coroner, nor did I know this particular disc featured Thomas Gabriel Fischer, er, Warrior.....someone, please beat me with a spiked stick!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted February 09, 2005 21:22     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
SUCKERS!! This CD exists in more than one format. I just saw some guy last week peddling 'copies'of this on Ebay at 99 cents each.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 10, 2005 07:06     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Much appreciated, Hex.

I only have Punishment and Grin....

Check that, I have the last 2 songs on this too because of Doomsday News, but they are shitty cassettes

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 10, 2005 08:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I love when I learn something new!
I've never heard Coroner, nor did I know this particular disc featured Thomas Gabriel Fischer, er, Warrior.....someone, please beat me with a spiked stick!

Yes, I will, they call it a french tickler!!!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted February 10, 2005 09:51     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Hexo, its damn good.

Luna:

quote:
someone, please beat me with a spiked stick!

aha a masochist, sadist answer no no no

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted February 10, 2005 10:54     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paul, look here, Coroner Death Cult CD for 16 EUR:

Death Cult on Ebay Germany

But I don't know, when you see the seller's name...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 11, 2005 03:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks Hypercube. Do not understand why the other one was going so high on the price.
This one says only 500 cps. The other one, 250 pcs if i remember correctly. Maybe there are different versions of it?

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan