my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NEGATRON cd-rom IMAGES

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEGATRON cd-rom IMAGES
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 16, 2005 18:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have DLed a program that converts files into jpeg, so I got the bright idea to save the images from the Negatron CD and convert them so as to post them here, because I am sure alot of people have not seen them due to various reasons such as the cd-rom not even working for them or whatever...

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 16, 2005 18:06     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 16, 2005 18:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 16, 2005 19:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh i think somebody else posted these images (minus the watermarks) a couple years ago. I'll see if i still have them.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 16, 2005 23:29     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i always wondered why my CD-Rom worked for shit.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 17, 2005 03:23     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
The reason there is a watermark stamp is because the software is only a free demo.

Thanks Nuc-infusion, very thoughtful of you despite the fact that someone did post at least some of these earlier (around the 1950s or so...)!

Hey, check out a nifty free program called "Irfanview" (www.irfanview.com), it does the same job really easily and without watermarks or any other shite. Just follow these steps:

1) open the image
2) click "save as" from the file menu
3) choose the format in which you want the image converted and
4) save the image.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 17, 2005 09:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So i found the pics (something like 15 of 'em) but unfortunately i cant post 'em yet. Due to the vvf server crash last week i currently unable to use the portion of the server where i'd usually host images, mp3s and so forth. Once that issue gets resolved, i'll post 'em.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 17, 2005 10:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
So i found the pics (something like 15 of 'em) but unfortunately i cant post 'em yet. Due to the vvf server crash last week i currently unable to use the portion of the server where i'd usually host images, mp3s and so forth. Once that issue gets resolved, i'll post 'em.

No need for that, Skul. I was the one who posted the pics, more than 2 years ago. I went to the related thread and, guess what, after a couple of "right click - show picture" on each one, it still works!

Go here: http://www.voivodfan.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000589

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted January 17, 2005 16:17     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want to see those drawing ! at their full size !!!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted January 17, 2005 16:47     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never knew there was artwork with this
album. I have the casette.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 17, 2005 23:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Thanks Nuc-infusion, very thoughtful of you despite the fact that someone did post at least some of these earlier (around the 1950s or so...)!

Hey, check out a nifty free program called "Irfanview" (www.irfanview.com), it does the same job really easily and without watermarks or any other shite. Just follow these steps:

1) open the image
2) click "save as" from the file menu
3) choose the format in which you want the image converted and
4) save the image.

THANKS FOR THE HOOK-UP!!! I used that to redo the images and to make them double size. If they were any bigger they look distorted.
I vaguely remembered someone (Slaytanic) posting pics from this CD before, but I didn't remember them being these individual ones. Either way, enjoy the warped views of AWAY

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 18, 2005 08:31     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those are nice drawings, thanks for reminding us of them, nuc.

On the other hand, looks like the old links aren't working. Let's see if this new one works:

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 18, 2005 08:35     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm, works for me. People?

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 18, 2005 08:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're welcome, Slayman.

And yes your links work, but I had to right click and hit show picture more than once to get it to load in....

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 21, 2005 01:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted January 21, 2005 21:03     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ignore .. testing sig
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted January 23, 2005 12:09     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for posting those images !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan