my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WTF happened? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: WTF happened?
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 14, 2005 19:41     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This has to be the worst week of my life, so far.
Firstly my (neighbor's) Blue Heeler puppy that I adopted (kidnaped) and loved got hit by a car and I had to put her down. I tried to save her, but she did not make it. Now she is in puppy heaven eating puppy-with-angel-wings shaped treats. I hope she has learned not to poop and piss inside because I do not want her to anger the DogGods.

Secondly, my elbow hurts.

And thirdly, the glitch in the Matrix that took away my cyber-family at a time when I needed them most! I am happy everyone was up-loaded safely. Now go get very-loaded and enjoy the weekend!

peas out

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 14, 2005 22:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:

ha ha,...whatever that means. What are you doing this weekend slug?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 14, 2005 22:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
36 hrs straight working on server ... but since it's friday beers would be good too!

Cheers to ya both!

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 15, 2005 01:59     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
This has to be the worst week of my life, so far.
Firstly my (neighbor's) Blue Heeler puppy that I adopted (kidnaped) and loved got hit by a car and I had to put her down. I tried to save her, but she did not make it. Now she is in puppy heaven eating puppy-with-angel-wings shaped treats. I hope she has learned not to poop and piss inside because I do not want her to anger the DogGods.

And thirdly, the glitch in the Matrix that took away my cyber-family at a time when I needed them most! I am happy everyone was up-loaded safely. Now go get very-loaded and enjoy the weekend!

peas out

Tragic slug, sorry to hear it. Those Heelers are great dogs, too. A bro of mine lost his the same way; in this case because that breed is notorious for running & fetching anything you throw, regardless of the danger or circumstance. (i.e. chased an errant Frisbee right into traffic) Sympathies

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 15, 2005 17:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
um... this may not be the correct medium to air a grievance, but myself and Miss Luna were in the Chatroom when the power got cut, and when the lights came back on my leather pants were missing.

No harm, you know, I mean my wife believed my story about the whole poor lacerated Clown guy accident thing and (being the qualified First Aider that I am) using swabs of leather to keep his lungs clear because, you know, natural material is best and Miss Luna had a man-made blouse on so of course we couldn't use that plus the static-shock risk with all the water sloshing around our feet, you know...

Ok, Nia, you throw the switch again and when the light comes back on, my legs beter have some leather on them! Ok? Sort it out amongst yourselves.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 15, 2005 18:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right. What he said. I woke up myself with the bad aftertaste of clown-done-cum-in-me-mouth-can't-rinse-it-clean-with-mouthwash -cotton-swab-up-me-arse-hands-tied-behind-my-back-utterly-humiliated-wrestling-mat-herpes-infested-please-xXniaXx-turn-on-the-lights sorta passsion ala high on fire-pants burning....whoa, where'd these leather pants come from?!?

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 17, 2005 09:26     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
actually, you could send blacky a coupon for a free latte (especially those of you didn't make a donation to keep vvf running)

I know, I know, I swear I'll figure out how to work PayPal...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan