my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WTF happened? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: WTF happened?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 14, 2005 12:56     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Testes, testes...one...two...

...three?

|  IP: Logged
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted January 14, 2005 13:00     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No fsck...what happened? I missed my daily VVF fix.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 14, 2005 13:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
server hardware failure.
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted January 14, 2005 14:24     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My first day back at work in over three weeks and I had to sit there with no VVF. The horror!
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted January 14, 2005 15:11     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
terrible!

btw, www.evil-forces.org is still down

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 14, 2005 16:14     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was horrible!

Glad it's back now

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 14, 2005 18:11     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not good. I was tempted to use - *shuddderr* - 'other' Voivod forums.... I know, I know, but I need my daily Voivod fix. And besides, I only looked. I didn't touch. Honest! Can you ever forgive me?!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 14, 2005 19:18     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*A blessed sigh of relief...*

My worst nitemare almost became reality. A Voivodfan-less reality in which we were forced to use The OFFICIAL Site's forum...!!!

For those who couldn't resist: say your prayers to mighty Korgull, have a beer and crank out Dimension Hatross at neighbour-crushing volume!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted January 14, 2005 19:35     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I almost got a fucking heart attack... WELCOME BACK VOIVODFANS!!!!!!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 14, 2005 20:44       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
man is it great to get this back!
IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 14, 2005 20:44     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yesterday I spent the day curled in a corner, with my arms around my legs, just staring at the emptiness, the EMPTINESS, THE EMPTINESS!!!!

I was even tempted to go to methadonefan.com.

But now I got my fix back. Now I feel all warm and good. Glad to see you again, my little imaginary friends!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 14, 2005 20:53     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL Malrboroooaaaarrrrr

I tried reloading the pages about 52 times last night, with my hands trembling and cold sweat dripping down on my forehead and armpits (well, that's how I usually am but...) - NO VVF! ARGH!

I was in such a shock that I had to check youreatwat.com and the official forums to get at least some crumbs of information regarding the situation, to no avail. Blessed be this new day for bringing back the joy to my heart!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 14, 2005 21:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was this close to suicide...
one more day and would have been over the edge!!!

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 14, 2005 22:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
LOL Malrboroooaaaarrrrr

I tried reloading the pages about 52 times last night, with my hands trembling and cold sweat dripping down on my forehead and armpits (well, that's how I usually am but...) - NO VVF! ARGH!

I was in such a shock that I had to check youreatwat.com and the official forums to get at least some crumbs of information regarding the situation, to no avail. Blessed be this new day for bringing back the joy to my heart!

Hey dude, your # is still locked in the irongang mail which is apparently still down. So of course I couldn't call. Sorry bout that.
Also Schroed, thanks so much for the Hidden Hand!!! I've never heard Wino before aside from Probot and this stuff is elegant. I need to learn more about this guy. Hope you got my package???

And to echo what the others said....I was like a lost little boy crying MOMMA!!!!!!!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 14, 2005 22:42     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I've never heard Wino before aside from Probot and this stuff is elegant. I need to learn more about this guy.

You should listen to St. Vitus!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 15, 2005 00:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
the emptiness, the EMPTINESS, THE EMPTINESS!!!!
I was even tempted to go to methadonefan.com.

Whew! *HUGE sigh of relief*
Ecstatic to see we're all still alive!
Signed,
Your Imaginary Friend

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 14, 2005 11:54     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, Luna even resorted to actually communicating to me and slugbutt through...*gasp*...regular e-mail!!

But seriously folks, it was as if my favorite watering hole was out of my favorite beer and all the pool tables were taken and I had to put my quarters up and wait....without beer. Fucking Bummer.

It's all okay now.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted January 14, 2005 15:18     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To make up for the frusterations all
VVfan'ers should receive a coupon for
one free latte!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 14, 2005 16:19     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
one free latte!

I'll take the gallon size

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 14, 2005 16:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The times were screwy, haha, weird, there is only 5 minutes between my first 2 posts

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 14, 2005 16:46     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The times still are screwy...this post is just to see what timestamp I get.
*edit* looks right now...but there are other posts that seem to be about 5 hours ahead.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 14, 2005 16:59     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutrino:
terrible!

btw, www.evil-forces.org is still down

It's back up now neut.

Noticing the same weird time anomalies here... May be a while before things are back to... "normal".

Beers and cheers to Blacky and Lena for all their hard work bringing us all back to life!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 14, 2005 17:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
one free latte!

actually, you could send blacky a coupon for a free latte (especially those of you didn't make a donation to keep vvf running) considering he was up for about 36 hrs straight working on server restoration and could probably use the caffeine... but since it's friday beers would be good too!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 14, 2005 18:47     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
36 hours? FARK!!

Tell him we love him.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 14, 2005 19:14     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there a Starbucks in Montreal?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan