my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Clint Eastwood

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clint Eastwood
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted January 11, 2005 13:14     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definately my favourite actor of all time. Have any of you seen Million Dollar Baby yet? Its an amazing movie, done with great taste and patience. People around me were in tears & rightfully so, its a pretty heavy movie. Clint Eastwood, Hillary Swank, & Morgan Freeman deserve every award out there even though awards dont really mean all that much in my opinion. Anyway, if you like Eastwood, do yourselves a favour and check out this movie.
 |  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 11, 2005 13:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love the man and the actor and the director and anything and everything he's ever been involved with.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 11, 2005 14:45     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

No further comments needed.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 11, 2005 22:01     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

are my all time favorite westerns, and are also 3 of my all time favorite films!

Clint Eastwood was and is THE MAN!!!

*I remember back in '91 I was down on the Hollywood "walk of fame", and I was endlessly searching for his "star" to take a picture of...and to my dismay, I couldn't find it. I guess it turned out that Clint declined to get his star put down on the walk of fame for some reason or another. It just goes to show how down to earth the guy must really be.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 11, 2005 23:03     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 12, 2005 04:35     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Toshiro Mifune was better as the "Man With No Name".

Eastwood's some kind of god, all the same.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 12, 2005 11:29     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks as if I need to visit my Netflix account and add to my queue.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Blurrhog
VoivodFan
Member # 503

posted January 15, 2005 10:02     Profile for Blurrhog   Email Blurrhog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's definetaly the man.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 16, 2005 19:07     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh he is the daddy of them all.

Clint Eastwood is a genius, period.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan