my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Buying Voivod CDs Online - Finding a reliable source

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying Voivod CDs Online - Finding a reliable source
Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted January 07, 2005 14:49     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, so I placed an order with amazon.ca on Oct 2nd 2004 for Phobos and Negatron (and KT) on CD. The Phobos and Negatron CDs were apparently shipped on the 26th Oct and there is still no sign of them - KT must be out of stock 'cos they haven't budged with confirmation of any stock at all(so I cancelled that item). Needless to say I asked for my fucking money back!

Now, can anyone recommend a reliable online store for buying Voivod cds - that has reasonable prices and delivery time to an international address (I live in New Zealand)???

I'm afraid amazon.ca gets the giant fuck off from me

|  IP: Logged
MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted January 07, 2005 15:09     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not exactly sure if these guys ship overseas, but here are two sites I usually order from and always have great success. Great prices too.
http://cheap-cds.com/surf/home

and
http://www.cduniverse.com

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 07, 2005 16:51     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cduniverse.com ships internationally. It's not cheap, but I can tell you from my own experiences shipping internationally that their prices are fair.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 07, 2005 17:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
But for Nothingface eBay or GEMM are your best bets.

Try to get the MCA version instead of Noise, it has all the artwork included

--------------------

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted January 07, 2005 18:21     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
DJango's
They're absolutely reliable.
Gee, Angel Rat for only $4.99, grab it while it's hot!

But for Nothingface eBay or GEMM are your best bets.

Damn, I better snap that copy of Angel Rat up quick before warcorpse grabs it!

hehe thx for the info

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan