my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Iron Maiden tour dates

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Iron Maiden tour dates
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 20:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got email about it, not the UK though. but some others in Europe, probably on their website, otherwise email me & I'll forward it.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 06, 2005 23:20     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard that they're going to play songs in accordance to the new DVD series. So in short, they should be playing plenty from the first 4 albums this time around!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 07, 2005 01:32     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
I heard that they're going to play songs in accordance to the new DVD series. So in short, they should be playing plenty from the first 4 albums this time around!

Oh, if that's true I will have to see this tour! That DVD it the shiiiiiiiiit!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted January 07, 2005 03:34     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
May
28th - Czech Republic
29th - Poland (Mystic)

June
11th - Italy (Gods Of Metal)
12th - Switzerland
16th - Portugal
18th - Spain
21st - Greece
25th - France
26th - Belgium (Graspop)
28th - Norway - Sold Out!
29th - Norway - Sold Out!

July
2nd - Germany (Full Force Festival)
3rd - Holland
6th - Finland - Sold Out!
7th - Finland - Sold Out!
9th - Sweden - Sold Out!

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 07, 2005 18:18     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I'll see you there Mike if they make it to Seattle!

Maybe we could devise a plan to shoot Janick Gers at the show. (I know, that wasn't cool to say) Still, you gotta admit....it doesn't sound like such a bad idea either!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 07, 2005 18:55     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
Hey, I'll see you there Mike if they make it to Seattle!

Maybe we could devise a plan to shoot Janick Gers at the show. (I know, that wasn't cool to say) Still, you gotta admit....it doesn't sound like such a bad idea either!

No kidding man! Someone needs to tell that guy to 'step down'! Adrian Smith is back and there is no need for any remnants of Iron Maiden's more forgettable years hanging about...

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan