my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anyone in London

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone in London
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 16:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Corpsing (death metal, ex-Infestation) are playing Sun 23rd at Infinity Club, 10 Old Burlington St, Mayfair W1. £6. Corpsing onstage 8.50pm. www.infinitylivemusic.co.uk
Also h's band eolb, at The Swan in Tottenham 29th Jan.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 07, 2005 19:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..on a negative note (sorry guys)... & I'm sure it isn't anyone on this forum as everyone here seems really nice..
If you are the fucker who likes 2 go about picking fights with girls at gigs.. going back a few years & this is very petty, sorry to drag up old shit.. the fucker who tried to start a fight with me for wearing my Phobos shirt & gave me a load of verbal, if you are on here, perhaps you would care to discuss the matter a little more publicly??!! I'm sure it'd make entertaining reading for everyone..

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 07, 2005 19:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Corpsing

ha ha...that's now my new term for "making love".... h Yeah!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 09, 2005 19:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alternatively.. "leading the llama to the liftshaft", or "gettin' jiggy with Mr Biggy"
(see, I resisted the temptation to put Mr Piggy, although I gather Luna would like him to stick his face in her knickers??!!!) perhaps "squak-packing".. "puttin' the hotdog in the bun" ..deary me

Heh heh, see no-one wants to pick fights with me this week.. nice... hello cuntchops if you're out there & you think that "people like me should be shot"..

do come & have a go a bit more publicly next time deary

--------------------

String em up

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 10, 2005 07:01     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You see? That's why I live out here in the rural idyll that is the West Country. We get a better class of people.

...who are too smashed out of their faces on homebrew scrumpy to start any kind of abuse whatsoever. And even if they did, they can't walk.

London smells!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 19, 2005 18:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm yes.
I'm glad a couple of people here remember me from the Outer Limits gig, as there's some fuckwit in London who goes round saying a lot of shit about me, (& presumably about plenty of other people too i expect).. apparantly i never went to that particular gig & i lie about wot gigs i've been to..??
Also I'm ugly, I take the piss out of people for how they look, I'm really thick, etc etc - Hello FKN Twatt!! (aka Twatt the Impaler) if you are here (which i doubt really, but anyway) - time you fucking well apologised!!

Sorry to moan. I'm not on here to randomly start fights.. but now you see why i bitch about people in london? it does indeed smell.
The smell of Twatt. hahahahaa.
Of course if anyone does have any problems with me or any contents of my site, they should just email me rather than drag it up all over this forum, i'd rather it was sorted out. I know there's lots of bitchy stuff on there but i'm just giving back out what i get off people, most of the catty stuff is aimed at people like FKN Twatt, & we do have a gossip page for people like him. Ta very much. .. & any other good gossip about me i haven't heard yet, that can go on also, send me it!! I shall put it in it's rightful place, alongside stories of me shagging the entire cast of dad's army & killing all members of Coroner & their mothers with a spade, eating grashoppers etc etc blah..

Corpsing gig on sunday!! Hope some of you can make it
it should be a good one

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 07, 2005 13:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone wanna buy a ticket for Carpathian Forest on 17th then??

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan