my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » More Pics of HeadVillain??? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: More Pics of HeadVillain???
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 06, 2005 14:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Please baby.....do it for us boys!!

I say we set up an entire section on this site for her. Plus translations of her delicious UK slang for the nonBrits on here.

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 15:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha that's so cool! I won't be able to get my ego through the front door when I get home. You probably wouldn't recognise me from that photo that's on here, that's a carefully posed one with loadsa make up, vain old bat I am.
There's loads of pics of me on my website, seeing as I've resorted to "modelling" most of the shirts myself, there's also a couple of my little sis who's doing the website for me, bless her.(at the bottom of the tshirt page with the ski goggles & the teapot).
The corpsepaint is courtesy of Tesco & Thorntons. Although the Tesco one was so shit, I had to put flour on it 4 the photo to make it look white (I kid you not)

www.villainsrus.co.uk then click on the getalife.cunt bit to see photos!

we have a joke page on there also, anyone got any good jokes that should go on there send em to Josie - helpme@villainsrus.co.uk or to me - headvillain@villainsrus.co.uk

happy cackling!!

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 06, 2005 15:24     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm... Nice... ehrmmmm, shirt.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted January 06, 2005 15:55     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Priceless.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 06, 2005 16:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent Corpse Paint! Love it!

Gaal (Gorgoroth) would be proud.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 16:20     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aah if only I had that beard

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 06, 2005 18:50     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lady, you stay way from Mezcalhead now, y'hear?

He may sound like a true Southern Gentleman but he'd violate your innocence as quick as you can say "morning after pill/councilling".

Saying that, he has great teeth which being British like me you are perhaps not used to.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 06, 2005 18:57     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez may have nice teeth, but he never flushes the pot.

my girlfriend calls him "Down Town Sugah" and its just a bit scary.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 19:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps he should check out this website www.ratemypoo.com
Disgusting

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2005 19:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why do i have to have a morbid curious mind?

That site is just WRONG!!!!

for shit sake, don't go there if you enjoyed your last meal!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 06, 2005 19:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
huh. Such a vast array of toilet shapes I never new existed.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 06, 2005 21:29     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
Mez may have nice teeth, but he never flushes the pot.

my girlfriend calls him "Down Town Sugah" and its just a bit scary.

Never gonna let me live that one down you bastard. If you ever come here again...I'm making you find a tree.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 06, 2005 22:00     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I'm making you find a tree.

i wasnt happy finding a
LOG last time, God only knows what finding a TREE will do to me.

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 06, 2005 22:35     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

a feisty one !

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 06, 2005 23:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:

i wasnt happy finding a
LOG last time, God only knows what finding a TREE will do to me.

classy response, Cthon.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 07, 2005 09:08     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:

Arse inspector? Yes, please! And I have a great looking one, ask Slaytanic!

Those shirts of yours are hilarious, btw. Do you take special requests or suggestions?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 07, 2005 14:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Certainly do, we're only too happy to nick other people's ideas!! Suggestions??
There's a lot more lists & pics that aren't on the website yet.. must nag my sister.
Should be some pics of my other sis on there soon too

--------------------

String em up

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 07, 2005 17:17     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
classy response, Cthon.

ill be here all next week to keep the class high around here.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 07, 2005 20:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Cthon,
sorry if there was getting too many photos on here, but it wasn't me putting them on! (most flattering though).. It Wasn't Me Sir.. I may be vain but i'm not that much of a pisstaker.
All ok I hope
Woulda sent you the rude tree pics but no email address

--------------------

String em up

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 07, 2005 20:55     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
rude tree pics? im intrigued.... youve been giving some guys around here some wood already, it seems, tho, haha.

Cthon@irongang.com

and no, no problem with the pics.

(i have no idea why they arent showing up anymore) (?)

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 07, 2005 22:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Think it's my dad's computer, I can't access my website from here at the mo, he doesn't have broadband, so that's probably what the problem is.
Got a bit paranoid for a moment there as some of the other photos are still on, so thought you blocked 'em cos there's too many on there or something.
Or thought someone was taking offence to the contents of my site, glad that's not the case
Was waiting to get accused of being disrespectful/poser/cunt/whatever as my tattooist slightly altered the design, the shading's not exactly same as the original.

--------------------

String em up

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 08, 2005 00:06     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

hahaha

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 08, 2005 03:47     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Head Villain, since you're into "Cyber-metal", are you also into "cyber-sex?"

Show me that pic again with you and your boyfriend, while he's "tea-baggin'" your last "douche-bag"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 08, 2005 07:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The day someone here is offended by one of those pictures or t-shirts is the day we all plan to have a VVF meeting at the vatican!!!

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 08, 2005 15:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
Head Villain, since you're into "Cyber-metal", are you also into "cyber-sex?"

Show me that pic again with you and your boyfriend, while he's "tea-baggin'" your last "douche-bag"

?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan