my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anyone not seen www.rotten.com yet

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone not seen www.rotten.com yet
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 04:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check out the pictures in the "Fuck of the month" section. Spiderman's Back Door is a personal favourite! www.rotten.com

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2005 07:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i totally forgot about that site

theres some sick pics there
interesting for the morbid and demented minds... i like it

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 06, 2005 07:29     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't been there in a long while either, last time there was a guy who was "supposedly" eating a dead baby or something? Me and my friend figured it was a miscarriage or abortion, but who knows about those sick freaks that take the pictures.....I guess I take a double standard, it's sick to take or be in the pics but not sick to want to see them

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 06, 2005 13:14     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooooh, I loved Rotten Dot Com until I found the True Source - a Pathology text book that I had to scan for some criminology lecturer.

Talk about strong! The first couple of pages were directly off the first two Carcass album covers (they used the same book), and then the following material made the Carcass stuff seem very, very safe. Kids, babies, rape victims...

Needless to say, I had my fill of gore right then and there. Now I enjoy looking at pictures of intact, unruptured bunnies and not-at-all-harmed billy goats.

Oh, and that Chinaman 'eating' a dead baby - that was a performance artist and the baby was fake. They do eat all manner of other weird shit, though.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted January 06, 2005 13:31     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I try to avoid Rotten, Goatse, Tubgirl and LemonParty, as well as other shock sites. Hey, I can't stand dead baby jokes!

For the interested (potential virus warning if you don't have an anti-virus program -- avoid if you are at work -- really not a pretty sight)

Goatse
Tub Girl
Lemon Party

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 06, 2005 13:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just thinking about that site makes my stomach lurch with bad acids.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

PIT-FACE
VoivodFan
Member # 504

posted January 06, 2005 15:22     Profile for PIT-FACE   Email PIT-FACE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha!rotten.com's fuck crazy man.

--------------------

RATTLE YER GOD DAMN HEADS!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 15:25     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, not keen on the dead bodies, but Fuck of the Month is ace!!

--------------------

String em up

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 06, 2005 17:00     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ungh, no thanks, been there and seen enough. My tolorance for gore, especially the real thing ain't what it used to be.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 17, 2005 03:41     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"unruptured bunnies" LOL Emlyn!

It's after you get your own kids that you start seeing shit like that in a different light...I don't visit any of those sites because I always get so sickened - not because of the gore but because of the disrespect for the victims and especially their parents, relatives and friends. Would you want your freshly deceased son or daughter on public display?

This is of course only my subjective view on the matter, I don't mean to moralize or tell you what you should or shouldn't do. Just my two cents, that's all. And yes, I know it can be interesting to see the various ways the human body can take damage, it's not something you see everyday unless you're a criminal pathologist

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 17, 2005 04:21     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.ogrish.com
is essential for "gore-heads"!!!

(not that I am one, btw )

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan