my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Best comedy metal lyrics (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Best comedy metal lyrics
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 07, 2005 04:55     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
P.S to the A.C. references - Seth Putnam (an amazing dumbfuck) o.d.'d on some combo of booze and drugs a while ago and went into a coma. He came out of the coma after roughly 3 months and is now in physical rehab. Just as an FYI.[/QB]

Glad to hear that, I heard he was in a coma but hadn't heard any more about it. A mate of mine was in a coma for a while after being attacked, & the doctors didn't think he was going to live, but he's nearly back to normal now! Another case of the power of Metal defeating the forces of cuntitude

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 14, 2005 21:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
although not exactly metal, more hardcore punk:
The Subhumans - "SLAVE TO MY DICK"

how did I forget that one!!!???

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 14, 2005 11:18     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anything by Brujeria.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan