next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » DEATH ANGEL BOXSET

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DEATH ANGEL BOXSET
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 05, 2005 09:21       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEATH ANGEL - "ARCHIVES & ARTIFACTS ( 3CD / 1DVD )"
NEWLY REMASTERED BOX SET WITH "THE UNTRAVIOLENCE", & "FROLIC THROUGH THE PARK", EACH INCLUDES BONUS TRACKS NOT ON THE ORIGINAL RELEASES!!! THEN, A 3RD FULL-LENGTH CD FEATURES A TON OF NEVER BEFORE RELEASED RECORDINGS, SOME LIVE, SOME DEMOS!!! FINALLY, ADD A EXCLUSIVE DVD COLLECTION OF ALL THEIR LONG-LOST VIDEOS, ALL KINDS OF RARITIES FROM THE "DEATH ANGEL" VAULTS, REHERSAL AND BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT WHY THE CALIFORNIA BAND IS SO DAMN POPULAR!!! NOW THIS IS HUGE... AVAILABLE 2/1/05, PREORDER NOW!!!

IP: Logged
Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted January 05, 2005 15:16     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
death angel, meh. not a favourite.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

|  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted January 05, 2005 16:30     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*definitely* a favourite, and this box is on my list
Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 05, 2005 18:53     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy shit! i just might get that!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 05, 2005 19:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I AM ALL OVER THAT MUTHA!!!!

I regard Death Angel as highly as I do Voivod, and I must say they're come back album "The Art Of Dying" was one of the best of 2004. Then again everytime they released an album either as Death Angel, The Organization or Swarm, iit's been among my top 5 releases for that year.

--------------------

yawn

PIT-FACE
VoivodFan
Member # 504

posted January 05, 2005 19:44     Profile for PIT-FACE   Email PIT-FACE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck..not bad,man...not bad at all...
[wipes the slobber from my mug.]

--------------------

RATTLE YER GOD DAMN HEADS!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 11, 2005 06:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BOXORDER

Buy it!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 11, 2005 18:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AMAZON has it for $40. and change with free shipping

I PREORDERED MINE!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Blurrhog
VoivodFan
Member # 503

posted January 11, 2005 18:56     Profile for Blurrhog   Email Blurrhog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lost me after Ultra Violence
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 11, 2005 19:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blurrhog:

oh, that's unfortunate.

$40? Wishing I hadn't spent so much $$ on the holidays.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 11, 2005 19:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blurrhog:

Dman!!! IMHO you're missing out one some of the best open minded metal of all time.

ACT 3

FROLIC THROUGH THE PARK

THE ART OF DYING

and THE ULTRA VIOLENCE

These are to Death Angel
what:
Killing Tech
Nothingface
Dimension Hatross
The Outer Limits

is to Voivod... fuckin brilliant albums

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan