my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Attention, h

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attention, h
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 04, 2005 19:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, i've been trying to reply to your email (about RTA) for two weeks, and it always comes back at me. It appears that your eolb email account is dead/down.
please recontact me with a working reply address, bro.

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 04, 2005 19:52     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey H!
Are you Harry from Hangnail? Think I know your old drummer.
Sent you an email earlier, as far as I know it sent ok.

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 05, 2005 05:31     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul - that's kinda strange. I've had one or two other people say the same about that email address. It's still up and running though. I'll mail you again using my work address.
Head Villain - I've got your email. Expect a reply soon. And yeah, I'm Harry from Hangnail. Or at least I was!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 05, 2005 20:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's the same H as the one in:
Hangnail

Collapse

End Of Level Boss

Rise To Addiction

and I think he might have even been a capital H on Sesame Street many years ago

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 04:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But not in Acid Reign then??
or maybe just too embarassed to admit to that...
So what is eolb like? Haven't heard 'em yet.

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 06, 2005 05:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Acid Reign! Not guilty! lol! I did see them live once or twice though, supporting Lawnmower Deth.
Miss Villain - check out www.eolb.com or send me your address and I'll bung a cd-r in the post.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted January 06, 2005 05:24     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh eh. or better yet, why don't you come to a gig at the end of the month - there's a band called Among the Missing that are playing that are pretty cool as well.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 06, 2005 07:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i realy like those couple of mp3s on among the missing's site.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 15:04     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha Bumsnogger great name!!
Hey h, I didn't know about Infestation until after Dave H left anyway, but I'm sure I will have seen you about at gigs, & we probably have friends in common .. you got a pic you can post on here??
Last bit of goss I heard was that ex-singer Dave has cancer? not sure if that's true or not, never had too much to do with him & his (ex)missus if ya know wot I mean.
Jeremy as far as I know has moved to Brighton, & Declan & his missus back to Ireland, shame 4 us as they r really nice people, think Dec is in a power metal band over there now.

--------------------

String em up

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 06, 2005 16:31     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For pics of H (and several other VVF members) go HERE. Vroom's got a link to his web album in the first post, and mine's about halfway down the first page.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted January 07, 2005 05:23     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meg, thanks so much for the xmas card with the photos in - we got it on Wed, but i just realized i don't have your email address to say thanks! You rule.
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 07, 2005 13:14     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A band called TAINT?!?!?!!

I imagine they got their name due to the fact that some nights they're the balls, some nights they play like assholes, but usually they just fall somewhere in between.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 07, 2005 18:17     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey h,
had a look at the pics, think I have seen you about. My boyfriend definately knows you, you used to rehearse at the same studio as him, says he saw you wearing a 'Vod shirt so he went to chat to you.
Ah well, may see you at the gig.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 01, 2005 12:20     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h & nell!!!!!
Hurry up with the album!!
Great gig saturday. Thought among the missing were pretty good also. I think you lot had the biggest crowd tho.

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 02, 2005 09:05     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers for coming along HV. It was cool to meet you guys. Say hello to yer old man for me!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 03, 2005 14:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So H what is the best email to reach you at? The EOLB one???
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 05, 2005 08:29     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers h!! Was really nice to meet you guys. Knew there had to be some cool people lurking in London somewhere!

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 07, 2005 12:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you guys know anyone who can give a good home to a kitten? Mate's cat pregnant. Last kittens were tortoiseshell & black.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan