my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Nuclear John

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nuclear John
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 04, 2005 12:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THANK YOU!!! This rules sir!!!!!!!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 06, 2005 02:50     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're very welcome!

I'm glad you got it and like it...the sound might be a little low in some parts but that's how my tapes were when I got them, like the one with Eric, which pisses me off, it is too dingy or hollow sounding, but still a kick-ass vid nonetheless!

Let me know what you think of that KMFDM show, that was a good time period for them, and you'll notice all the Zappa lyrics they ripped off

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 06, 2005 09:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, what is your current email addy man????

Dude, compare with the quality of other boots I've gotten...this tape is MUCH superior! Enjoying the hell out of it!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 06, 2005 16:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The same as in my profile still!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan