my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metal Maniacs

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metal Maniacs
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 03, 2005 19:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Surprised nobody else noticed this...but VVF is featured fairly prominently in the latest issue of Metal Maniacs. Its kind of their news section but it talks about being able to download the BlackCloud show(and goes into great detail about that show)from VoiVodfan. Pretty cool I thought.
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 03, 2005 20:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW!!!
That's cool. I would have mentioned it IF I had the mag, but I don't.

We RULE!!! Thanks to Warcorpse

NW: Fear Factor

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 04, 2005 11:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great. I haven't picked up an issue of Metal Maniacs in awhile.

Three cheers for voivodfan.com!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 04, 2005 12:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its a good issue. Napalm Death cover story. Pick it up. Along with Terrorizer, I pick one up every month.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 18, 2005 14:36     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can imagine that 'corpse, I got dsl just a couple of months ago...I sucked the archives dry like a post-apocalyptic nuclear vampire! Million pints of lager and a loud "HURRAH" to you, this site continues to be the one and only place for Voivodfans!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 18, 2005 15:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I concur. I have the sweet high speed internet at home now and was able to finally listen to some of those live shows. What a treat after hanging around here for about a year now.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan