my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Baby King Kula 2005 (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Baby King Kula 2005
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted January 05, 2005 16:27     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
congrats and best wishes!
 |  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 05, 2005 16:42     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Notice none of the Ladies in the house are making babies...hmmmmmm. Get on it guys...I'm waiting.

Careful, now. I got my wife pregnant twice, each time on the first night we tried.

LADIES GET PREGNANT WHEN THEY READ MY POSTS!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 05, 2005 16:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:

LADIES GET PREGNANT WHEN THEY READ MY POSTS!

I love monkeys.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 05, 2005 19:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I gotta be honest with y'all...
I think I was just as delighted after I got my vasectomy as you guys were when you created life

It's best that I don't procreate, and I haven't had to worry about that for many many years!!!

i think i've shared enough

I am thrilled for all you happy daddies out there.
Are any of the ladies on our forum MOms... or Mums (for you Europeans)?

--------------------

yawn

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 05, 2005 22:23     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
congratulations kk (and to the baby's mum too!) kai is a great name, i really like that.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 05, 2005 23:30     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
My nephew is three and he loves trains too, especially that bastard Tommy the Train and all his little expensive friends.

That's THOMAS. THOMAS the TANK ENGINE. He and I are VERY WELL ACQUAINTED.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 05, 2005 23:33     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

...here he is with his friend, SIR TOPHAM HATT

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 06, 2005 02:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a handsome lil "devil" you got there KKS! CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!

I don't have any vodkids as of yet, but I plan on it because I'll be damned if my kids don't end up liking the same music I do!!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan