my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Check out this 'Vod tattoo it's a fucking beauty (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Check out this 'Vod tattoo it's a fucking beauty
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 04, 2005 15:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I would have been too nervous to be sociable anyway.
Had a look at yer webpage, that's fucking brilliant!Love it!Giz a job!!
Oh well.. I once got to make two penis-shaped curtain tiebacks where I used to work, & also an Eddie the Ed figure. My pride & joy. Don't normally get to do anything that Metal tho.
On the subject of Maiden does anyone know what's happened to the pages & pages of drummer jokes they used to have on their website? Does anyone else have them? What is this vile plague of Political Correctness that has stopped us taking the piss out of drummers eh??
I would become a drummer but unfortunately I have the musical ability of a brick dipped in shit.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 05, 2005 17:30     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
I would become a drummer but unfortunately I have the musical ability of a brick dipped in shit.

Since when did musical ability have anything to do with being a drummer?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 05, 2005 17:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Y'know Em & Head V., I was thinking of something dirty in regards to the brick dipped in shit.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 05, 2005 18:54     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Since when did musical ability have anything to do with being a drummer?

:clapping:

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 05, 2005 19:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaaah, drummer jokes...
What d'you call a guy who hangs round with musicians?
A drummer
What d'you call a drummer without a girlfriend?
homeless
Why are orchestra intermissions no longer than 20 minutes?
So you don't have to re-train the drummers
etc, etc

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 06, 2005 07:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to VVF!!

Good 'ol #6 just LOVES drummer jokes lol

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 06, 2005 08:02     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This one is old:

What's the difference between a beat-box and a drummer?

The beat-box won't steal your girlfriend.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 06, 2005 08:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That may be true, but someone's girlfriend can steal your beatbox!

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 06, 2005 09:34     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With a drum machine you only have to punch the information in once. a ha ha ha ha.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 06, 2005 17:18     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
With a drum machine you only have to punch the information in once. a ha ha ha ha.

hahahahaha...........appreciated, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan