my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Check out this 'Vod tattoo it's a fucking beauty (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Check out this 'Vod tattoo it's a fucking beauty
spikybitch
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 521

posted December 31, 2004 23:15     Profile for spikybitch   Email spikybitch     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just seen a nice 'Vod tattoo on a rather amusing website. Some of the shirts on here are well funny, loadsa sad metal humour- have a look.
There's a pic of the tattoo on the links page & also when you click on the "meet the villains" bit.
The site is www.villainsrus.co.uk

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 01, 2005 04:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 01, 2005 04:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 01, 2005 08:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so, is this beautiful lady with the great taste in music anyone on this forum. I can't imagine someone that's so into VV as to have a tat, and NOT be on this site!!!
Or is she just a poser with a fake tattoo?

inquiring minds want to know

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 01, 2005 10:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if you met her at a bar, an opening line would definitely not be hard to come by....
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 02, 2005 02:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ohhhhhhhh what a WOMAN!!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted January 02, 2005 14:21     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Well, if you met her at a bar, an opening line would definitely not be hard to come by....

God damn I hate bars!

spikybitch
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 521

posted January 02, 2005 16:30     Profile for spikybitch   Email spikybitch     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
so, is this beautiful lady with the great taste in music anyone on this forum. I can't imagine someone that's so into VV as to have a tat, and NOT be on this site!!!
Or is she just a poser with a fake tattoo?

inquiring minds want to know

email her & ask her then! there's a contact email on the website.
Like, oi, missus, where d'you get the korgull tranzfer??! or did yer mum do it with a biro etc etc.
Looks like a real one though.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 02, 2005 17:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I emailed her, and invited her to join this forum... if indeed she is a VVF.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 03, 2005 17:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's the reply I received from the fabulous tattooed beauty:

Cheers m'dear, I'll have a look!
Yeah the tattoo's real thanx - Good innit!! Guess
someone who's a better artist than me must have done
the original design...
Alas, the bottle is just ordinary household bleach.
Although there are many who think I should probably
wash my mouth out with it.
>;o) titter
I was a bit wary of having the tat done & was
considering having a different 'Vod design, because
there's not many tattooists I would trust to get all
the straight lines right! But it is the classic
Korgull & I found a great tattooist.
Erm.. I think I may have registered a few years ago,
can't remember wot name or password I used tho, & it
may have been the other website?... I'm not much of a
computer person, sorry!! But I have to check emails &
stuff now I've got me website.
Thanx
...& Make Tea For Satan!!

Mat

so there ya go, real tat, and the poison drink is actually bleach!!! hope she didn't take a swig of that!!!

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 03, 2005 18:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tattooed beauty hahahahahahah!!
Nice one thanx. That's very flattering! I can assure you i look like a bloke without make up.
Glad you like the transfer, my pimpdaddy got me it off ebay using his goldplated credit card. It's stuck on mainly with marmalade although i sometimes get my nan to touch it up with a biro...
just joking.
I wanted to get it done a long time ago, Voivod has been my favourite band pretty much since i was 15, I'm 31 now, old bat.(although we can write off most of the last album as a bad practical joke? )
I was lazy & put it off, then unfortunately contracted hepatitis, which put paid to any ideas of me going & bleeding all over some poor tattooist! Had hep c for 6,7 years, then spent a year on nasty treatment, which worked, thank fuck. So I got me tat done soon as I was cleared. I would like to say it was excruciatingly painful, but it wasn't, surprisingly. Nevermind, next time I'll get one on me twat & send the photos to rotten.com..
I did write to Away re. getting the tattoo done but no reply.. guess they don't like my duck-related song titles ... Order of the Quackguards, Duck off & Fly, Ripping Breadaches, Splashing Rage, Korgull the Eggsterminator, Twin Ducky, Too Scared to Swim, Quack City... deary deary me the list is endless..
Yeah it is a very dodgy shirt innit, I paint my own shirts - sadly, most of the bands i like don't do girly tops
This does tend to annoy "people" on the London "scene" & attract abuse, hence the name of my t-shirt company - www.getalife.cunt.
Oh well hope you all had a good Xmas & have a happy new Year! Any of you in London, email us, maybe meet up?
as we say at Villains R Us, Love, peace & fucking geese.

--------------------

String em up

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 03, 2005 19:34     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
fucking nice.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 03, 2005 20:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome HEAD VILLIAN, glad you stopped by the site and posted. Hope ya didn't mind me sharing the email you sent, but these crazy bastards would have pestered me to death about your reply.

Glad to hear you survived the Hep C... the power of metal can kill any virus!!! The Tat was a great way of say "Fuck You Hep, I win"

good luck with your crazy site, can't wait to see the portfolios.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 03, 2005 20:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah & a nice way to go Fuck You to everyone who treated me shit for being ill!!
I got lots of nastiness about it at my old workplace. Which wasn't very cool of them, seeing as I was generally the teamaker, & I had no qualms whatsoever about sticking my dirty finger up my butt & stirring their tea with it!
heh heh heh heh

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 03, 2005 21:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha, headvillain's a brit...GREAT!!! I can't wait to read what Emlyn and H think about this. Beautiful!!! Pimpdaddy??? I thought that word was only American slang. Guess not. Schroeder you should get the 'VVF of the Year' award for bringing this fine lady to us.

And kudos to spikybitch as well.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 03, 2005 21:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx!!!
I'll post & let everyone know when my portfolio's on my website then - my sister's doing the site for me & she works fulltime, so could be some time.
I'm also working on a set of tattoo designs, nearly finished & I don't want to put them on until the full set is done.
I get told my designs look "a bit Voivod". Funny that. I've always been told that about my artwork for some reason.
So I guess the tat's also kind of an apology for nicking Away's ideas all the time! Thieving old bat I am

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 03, 2005 22:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This group of 'people' (and I use that term loosely) just keeps getting better and better.
Now I'm really psyched to see the portfolio after that last post. Make sure you keep us informed.

I'm also working on some art but it's so far removed from what you would expect from my twisted mind, it might make you sick. I do custom art framing for an extremely busy gallery, and a very strange gallery it is ( www.oceangallery.com ) ... anyway, we always have customers looking for carolsel horse prints and we really don't have anything to sell them... so the $$$ signs lit up in my eyes and I figured I'd give the people want they want, since I can be a fuckin capitalist also, if it means making more $$$ which means more music for me .

So I've been doing a very cool close up (neck to head) of this carosel horse that is part of one of the oldest carosels in the country that also happens to be in Ocean City where I work. I'm using water color pencils and I'm very pleased with the results so far. If this one sells well, I'll be doing a series of them to make more $$$ on the ignorant art consumers. I'll post a picture of it when I get some web space back.

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 04, 2005 01:55     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
and a very strange gallery it is ( www.oceangallery.com )

Wow man... you guys just made Weirdness of the World. (Pt. 14)
I'll post a link when I get it done, later this week.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 04, 2005 05:11     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Head Villan - you're in London? Shit - wish I had seen this post yesterday as a bunch of us vod heads hooked up in the Intrepid Fox last night with a certain voivod bass player and got very very drunk. I think there are photo's on the way....
Man, all this typing is hurting my hangover. More beer please nurse.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 04, 2005 07:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!
H stands for Hangover i guess.
(At least for today.)

Welcome to VVF, Head Villain.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 04, 2005 11:21     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
: I can assure you i look like a bloke without make up.[er, I kinda doubt it]
- sadly, most of the bands i like don't do girly tops

I have the same complaint. Very hard to find a tshirt that fits my smallish frame. I've noticed alot of Metal bands these days are printing "girly" tees.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 04, 2005 12:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Hey Head Villan - you're in London? Shit - wish I had seen this post yesterday as a bunch of us vod heads hooked up in the Intrepid Fox last night with a certain voivod bass player and got very very drunk. I think there are photo's on the way....
Man, all this typing is hurting my hangover. More beer please nurse.

!!!!! Which one??? I'm not in London at the mo, at my dad's place. Would have come down if I'd known tho. I haven't been in the Fox 4 a long time. I would have been the odd one out tho as I don't drink. Would have been sent home in disgrace...
You lucky lucky bastards!!!!
Do you lot live in London?? Maybe I have seen you at gigs or something.

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 04, 2005 12:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His Greatness....

BLACKY

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 04, 2005 13:02     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is he still there then ???!!!
Oh well I'm not the only one sick with envy I guess. A mate of mine who works in London used to well fancy him when we were at school.(long time ago. we are old.) We can get together & smash things up in annoyance. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
That's kind of not made my day hearing that!!!!

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 04, 2005 15:33     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Christ on a blue bicycle! What terrible timing...why does God do these things to me?

Saying that, I don't think I'd have handled a puuuurrrrity red-haired femme with a 'vod tat too well. Not after we started on the spirits, anyway.

Pics on the way, Harry.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan