my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HAPPY NEW YEAR........ (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR........
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2004 18:47     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy new year all.........
at the moment it is 00:50 h. this means
you are having supper right now. We have 2005 and you still 2004. strange.......

2005 Voivodyear.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 31, 2004 18:55     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 31, 2004 20:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, to anyone who has already had 2005 get to them.... is there anything you can warn us about before it hits here... should we be scared or is it looking good?

--------------------

yawn

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 31, 2004 20:41     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2.42 am, had too much beer and champagne. Came home and had a vey nice Seattlian phonecall here But, man...Headaches Schroeder, ultrahuge mountains of headaches attacking in formation are coming your way!!!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 01, 2005 04:33     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 2005 everybody!

I'm sorry to say 2004 ended miserably for us...our neighbors - a whole family, two kids and their parents, were taken by the Tsunami while they were on a vacation in Thailand. There's very little hope of finding them, or even their remains. I'm feeling pretty down at the moment...take care everybody.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 01, 2005 05:21     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's terrible vain, my condolences to you.

This whole tsunami thing is frightening and catastrophic in epic proportions, bless everyone involved, living and dead.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 01, 2005 07:12     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
you are having supper right now.

Did you know that "supper" means "dinner" on the west coast? Yes, infact we have "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner", while the rest of you ingrates have "Breakfast, Dinner, and Supper!!!"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 01, 2005 08:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the warning VROOM!!! I'll be sure to be on the lookout for the incoming headaches so I can avoid them.

VAIN, so sorry to hear about the loss of your neighbors, this whole catastrophie, keeps reminding me of a science fiction movie and sometimes it's so hard to believe it is real. The death toll continues to rise and it's almost impossible to to fathom.

I ended 2004 and began the early hours of 2005 sitting in front of the computer designing an entertainment center that will house my, soon to purchase, Samsung 50" TV and my surround equipment. It's looking pretty good, if I do say so myself, but certainly not an exciting New Years Eve by any stretch of the imagination
I sent the plans to my stepfather who will build it, and bring the pieces down when my house is ready where it will be stained and put together.

Here's hoping 2005 will be a better year for everyong on this tiny planet.

peace

gotta go to work

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 01, 2005 11:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So sorry to hear this Van! Man, what can you say....unbelievable disaster.

I haven't had a beer since the 18th! Kind of realized that uhmmmmmmm.....I was drinking a bit too much...plus my gut was taking on a life of its own. OUCH! Abstinence sucks but I can say one thing....it sure is nice to not be dealing with a hangover this morning.

WISH ALL WELL IN THE NEW YEAR!!!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 01, 2005 11:47     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm only gonna say thank you all for a great year. May 2005 rock even harder!
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted January 01, 2005 11:56     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ein frohes Neues Euch allen!

Feel very sorry to read from your neighbours, Väinämönien.

Speaking of the flood: Mieszko Talarczyk, singer from Grind Core legend NASUM, is missing in Thailand. NASUM-NEWS

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 01, 2005 16:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy new year everyone!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 01, 2005 17:14     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy new year!

2005's going to be interesting. Work, exams, then leaving for university. Fun fun. Hope you guys have a good one.

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted January 01, 2005 18:00     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2004 was a complete piece of shit, all the way to the end. Let's hope the new year will be better.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 01, 2005 18:03     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i sang for Man at Arms to a packed house last night. you all care very deeply.....

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 01, 2005 20:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
i sang for Man at Arms to a packed house last night. you all care very deeply.....

Hey I do!! Where the hell have you been??? Was Matt there? Did people throw vegetables at you??

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 02, 2005 11:15     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why do hangovers getting worse as I get older?

Ha! At least I'm alive and well (I think).

Sorry to hear about all the disasters up there in the east.

Hope 2005 will be a better year for us all. CHEERS!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 02, 2005 19:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hey I do!! Where the hell have you been??? Was Matt there? Did people throw vegetables at you??

they were doing a Descendents cover show at the New Brookland, and yes Matt was playing (altho he is soon to move to Gainesville). i only sang one song, they had the singer from Stretch Armstrong singing for the others. there were between 200-300 peeps in there and it was a lot of fun....

they are still lacking a singer after some questionable un-PC language onstage got their old singer booted after a Subhumans show they opened for 2 months ago, haha/

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 03, 2005 09:12     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2004 was a blast, at least for me. I sincerely hope 2005 to be just as great for all of the great people here.

Happy new year.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 03, 2005 12:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Why do hangovers getting worse as I get older?

That's what I was saying on Saturday. At least I had the brilliant sun shining on me all afternoon...made me feel better.

Had a great New Year's Eve, and so far 2005 is a-ok!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 03, 2005 17:15     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
guys, you are supposed to kill those brain cells that register hangovers as you get older!

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 05, 2005 11:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, like, 5 days later...

Happy new year people!!!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 05, 2005 13:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
May I be the first here to wish everyone a very happy Easter!

It's Good Friday I celebrate - fuck Christmas. The thought of Jesus suffering on the cross gives me wood, and I don't mind sharing this information with you.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 05, 2005 14:17     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! EKH...Your insaine! Good one!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted January 05, 2005 15:18     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry New Year & Happy Christmas everyone.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan