my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I want a new car! (thread)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I want a new car! (thread)
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 29, 2004 08:39     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! I'm sure it's also in black?

A true American icon, the sixth-generation Corvette debuts for 2005. It runs a new LS2 6.0-liter small-block V8 that produces 400 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque.

"Fuck that rice-burning-shit!!!"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 29, 2004 09:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
S W E E T ! ! !

My ex-wifes family are big time Corvette freaks, and down it Ocean City Maryland they have an annual Corvette weekend where there are thousands and thousands of Vettes all over the town and they parade them down the boardwalk every morning of the festivities, and have shows everywhere.

I'll be trading in my pickup for a Hyundai Tiburon as soon as I get moved into my house, mostly to get my monthly payments down and to save some $$$ on what I'm forking out in gas. That'll leave me more mony for music!!!

--------------------

yawn

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 29, 2004 10:35     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There can be only one: The Superbird.

Beep Beep!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 29, 2004 13:28     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice tastes Vroom!!! Here's what I have in my garage...

Ok, minus the stripe and add some dents and you get the picture. Same color and same wheels though...

If bringing the '72 Duster back to life doesn't pan out, I'd like to sink some bucks into buying an already restored '69 Charger like this one:

My favorite car of all time!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 29, 2004 19:28     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes Mike. The Charger rules the world. Have you seen the Dodge Daytona, like a Superbird but with a Charger chassis? Even cooler looking than the bird.

A Charger must always be black by the way, like the Guiness i'm gonna buy you in Seattle next summer

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 29, 2004 23:04     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck yeah. I love Chargers. Muscle cars rule.

Unfortunately, this is what I drive...

...but what's also sad is that there are no palm trees where I live.

And our next vehicle is gonna be...

...a mini van!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 29, 2004 23:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Move over boys, let a Man come through!!

Here's my wet dream on wheels:

TRUCKIN

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 30, 2004 01:44     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't forget the ladder

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 30, 2004 11:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Fuck yeah. I love Chargers. Muscle cars rule.
Unfortunately, this is what I drive...

...but what's also sad is that there are no palm trees where I live.

And our next vehicle is gonna be...

...a mini van!

Blahhahahahaaaahaaaahaaaaa! Funniest response ever!
I'm not making fun of you, it's just so true and funny....ha ha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 30, 2004 17:19     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, i need a new car.

the Skulmobile v.2 died its last death this week (the frame broke off). But to make a long story short, i'm going to pick this up tommorow morning.

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier.... BLACK!! \m/

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 31, 2004 04:22     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
i'm going to pick this up tommorow morning.
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier.... BLACK!! \m/

Chevy's rule!

My step-dad has an old '68 El Camino like this one:

only his is green.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 31, 2004 04:29     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He also has a 1972 Malibu convertible

It's a good thing that I'm in my parents will.

**Die Soon Die*

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 06, 2005 10:22     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BEHOLD!!!

THE MALDOMOBILE!!!!!

RRRÖÖÖÄÄÄRRR!!!

(it's of course a red Toyota Corolla, rusty spots not shown)

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 06, 2005 10:52     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, that is a true metal vehicle Maldo. Ferrari red too

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 06, 2005 12:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroom:
Hey, that is a true metal vehicle Maldo. Ferrari red too

You're right, come to think of it, my car is really made of metal! And a Toyota is almost like a Ferrari, except it's a Toyota.

I don't know shit about cars (and hockey).

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted January 06, 2005 12:48     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm really surprised that there's Mopar fans here. I currently have a lowly 98 Dakota, but in the past I have had a 70 Barracuda (383), 67 Barracuda (340), 71 Duster (318) and my favorite a 71 Demon (Slant Six/four speed, dual snorkel hood, four barrel intake). I hope to one day live in a house instead of an apartment and have a project car of the Mopar variety.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2005 19:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
traded the truck in monday for the silver v6 tiburon. 270 Infinity sound system... sounds IN-FUCK-ING-CRED-I-BLE.

i love it

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 06, 2005 21:50     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was my baby:

1989 Dodge Dakota Sport - Factory Convertible Limited
3.9 V6, power everything.

I'm hoping to grab another one someday... And BTW, of course you
KNOW there was a Killing Technology sticker on that fucking bumper.

P.S. Hey Anthony - gotta love the MOPARS, buddy.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan