my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The "Philadelphia Eagles" Thread (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: The "Philadelphia Eagles" Thread
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 26, 2005 00:48     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Sorry, Legion.
Looks like we have a friendly rilvary here.
Prepare to be DESTROYED!

Damn, don't add injury to insult...I'm already feeling the butterflies! Yeah, the Eagles are definitely the "underdogs"...but I've been a loyal fan through thick-n-thin!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 26, 2005 08:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anything can happen in any given game, so we will see i guess.
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 26, 2005 08:17     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been a Pats fan for more than 25 years and I'm not gonna brush off the Eagles. You only have to go back to Superbowl XXXVI where the Pats were underdogs to the heavily favored Rams. The Pats won it all, total spoilers. I'm not crazy enough to assume the Pats will win...

... even though I hope they do.

The Crippler
VoivodFan
Member # 537

posted February 01, 2005 16:37     Profile for The Crippler   Email The Crippler     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Pats are going to crush the Eagles, at least I hope they do or i'm going to lose a 100 bucks.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 01, 2005 21:06     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, the Pats are a 7 point favorite...at least they WERE! Who knows now, it could even be more! I think T.O. will play...it's a huge game for him not to, besides if he re-injures himself...he has the whole off-season to recover.

*the worst case scenario: T.O. is out on the field as a decoy!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan