my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Away / 'vod - news'flash'. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Away / 'vod - news'flash'.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 29, 2004 09:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Strange, my 14 month old son seems to think this flash animation is the greatest thing since Teletubbies. He laughs hysterically everytime I play it for him (like 20 times now)

That's because of the secret subliminal messages inbedded it the animation, and now
after viewing the ant so many times your son is now in the power of the VOIVOD!!!! Don't be afraid though, he won't grow up any worse than you did since you have been under the stam controll from the first time you listened to Dimension Hatross!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 29, 2004 09:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Have you tried rebooting? If your computer no longer recognizes .jpg's as a file type, your problem is deeper than I can handle. No idea, sorry.

What about reinstalling the Microsoft Photo Editor? It recognizes jpg files. Or, better, install Quicktime in your computer. It's for free, at www.apple.com I think.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 29, 2004 10:30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've rebooted the computer several times since i had this problem and i already have Quicktime installed so i have no idea what to do.
Looks like i have to call a repair shop and see what can be done.
thanks everyone for the help though.

IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 29, 2004 10:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
This thread is going nowhere fast.

Strange, my 14 month old son seems to think this flash animation is the greatest thing since Teletubbies. He laughs hysterically everytime I play it for him (like 20 times now)

Must make you feel good to be a voivodfan daddy.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

anything
VoivodFan
Member # 209

posted December 29, 2004 14:23     Profile for anything   Email anything     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I got the swf to work finally, here's how you can probably get it to work if you too had nothing happen when you tried to play the animation...
right click the link, select "save target" to save the animation to your hardrive.
Then make sure you have macromedia flash and macromedia shockwave players. (if you right click the swf file and select open or open with, your computer might let you choose to "find the appropriate program on the web" or something, it will take you to the macromedia download page, download these if you don't have them.
THEN after installing,
right click the swf file again, select "Open WIth" and choose to open with "Internet Explorer," the regular web browser. When you do this, Internet Explorer should play the swf file, and click on the button under the logo to play away's animation...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan