my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » kreator video 1989-1990

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kreator video 1989-1990
Max1334
VoivodFan
Member # 202

posted December 22, 2004 15:09     Profile for Max1334   Email Max1334     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi to everyone, it's always me
I have recently find a bootleg cdr with the audio taken from the old vhs of the 1989-1990 Kreator home video.
maybe someone of you have the mog or avi of the full show? I can try to trade with something else on soulseek. Sorry, not many Thrash or Metal Stuff, but many many good Industrial, new Wave, Deathrock etc....
thank you!
Max

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 22, 2004 15:26     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got the home video on VCD. E-mail me, and we can work something out.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 23, 2004 12:24     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a rip of this on DV of all formats. The quality is not bad at all, but I don't think it's a 1st gen copy. Heheh, funny thing is I don't even own a DV camera... I need to borrow my brother's camera over X-Mas break and rip this, along with that live Coroner (No More Color, 1st gen) show I also have on the fomrat.

BTW, spent some time re-encoding a certain Death Angel DVD to NTSC last night and holy fuck this band is at the top of their game! Thanks again to a certain VVF (cough cough, Schroeder) sharing this one. I totally love it!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 24, 2004 01:02     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY, I have the "Kreator" Extreme Aggression tour '89-'90...original copy! The only problem is that I got it off EBAY a few years ago from someone over in Europe (NTSB??) (yes, I'm from the States and I'm only running VHS!) I'm willing to mail it to someone who I can trust (almost anyone here) to get a VHS transfer and the original copy back in return (X-D perhaps?)

sucky-fucky?

e-mail me please!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted December 24, 2004 08:15     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got a copy on VCD.. It's pretty good... Don't know how the fuck I can make it to share it with you guys, it's a big file:

KREATOR EXTREME AGGRESSION TOUR 89-90 (LIVE IN EAST BERLIN) Good
Quality VCD 753 MB 74 Min.

It's a great gig, with Blackfire already in guitar... I have the show in audio format too, so... Let me know if you want me to upload it somewhere...

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 24, 2004 08:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerfat:
I've got a copy on VCD.. It's pretty good... Don't know how the fuck I can make it to share it with you guys, it's a big file:

KREATOR EXTREME AGGRESSION TOUR 89-90 (LIVE IN EAST BERLIN) Good
Quality VCD 753 MB 74 Min.
It's a great gig, with Blackfire already in guitar... I have the show in audio format too, so... Let me know if you want me to upload it somewhere...

I wouldn't say no to that at all.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 24, 2004 13:51     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
HEY, I have the "Kreator" Extreme Aggression tour '89-'90...original copy! The only problem is that I got it off EBAY a few years ago from someone over in Europe (NTSB??) (yes, I'm from the States and I'm only running VHS!) I'm willing to mail it to someone who I can trust (almost anyone here) to get a VHS transfer and the original copy back in return (X-D perhaps?)

sucky-fucky?

e-mail me please!

Hey Legion,

I'll drop you an email. I know a place where I can rent a PAL (European standard) VHS machine to get a rip of this for DVD & VCD. And of course, I can send it right back to you with fully-compatible DVD copy. I'm off this next week so the timing is excellent.

--------------------

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted December 24, 2004 14:02     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
X-D! How's it going man? I've been trying to find your email addy but I can't seem to find it anywhere, for some reason. Where did you find a place to rent a PAL VHS machine? I have 3 tapes full of a Swedish Metal day from SWE national TV that someone sent but I cant watch 'em. I'd be glad to send them your way to check out if you're interested.
Also just scored some MPEG's of Confessor live and video, Genesis live Belgian TV '72 (30 min), 10 minutes of Bad Brains live and interview and a Winter video. Where's a good place to post this stuff? I don't have the rubesville webspace anymore. Vroom offered some FTP access next week but I'm itching to get this stuff to you guys.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 24, 2004 20:51     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Greg, I just responded to your PM but got a server error, so I am emailing you the same message.

About that PAL VHS machine rental... there's a video store here in Seattle that rents all kinds of hard to find vids and dvds from all over the world (Scarecrow Video) and they also offer PAL machines for rent since much of their inventory is in that format. Of course, if I am ripping, I think I could do this too. Sounds pretty cool.

Anybody know a place to get a TBC? That's what I really need for most of these bootleg videos that drop frames when you transfer them to digital format.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan