my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I scream U scream we all scream 4 ice cream

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I scream U scream we all scream 4 ice cream
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 21, 2004 13:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK here's a crazy topic, but while I'm sitting here going through the VVF forum I'm feeding my face with
BEN & JERRY's "Chubby Hubby" ice cream (or as I now call it "Chubby Ex-Hubby"
I've been running the last few days to shed some weight but thought I deserved a treat!!!

So what's you favorite ICE CREAM?
I also enjoy B&J 'Chuncky Monkey' and chocolte ice cream DOVE bars to name a couple

I was raised on Baskin Robbins "Rocky Road' my dad always got it when I was a little kid, and I figured if he liked it it's gotta be good. That's my earliest ice cream memory!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 21, 2004 14:18     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If Cherry Garcia was made with non-dark chocolate it would be godly, but I just eat regular boring Vanilla.

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 21, 2004 14:25     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I seem to like that Ben & Jerry's stuff too. Used to be the banana walnut 'Chunky Monkey', now I think my fav is the Pistachio flavor they have out.

I try and keep my ice cream purchases to a minimum though as I will eat a whole pint of that B&J's in one sitting.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 21, 2004 14:37     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anything with peanut butter is A-Otay with me.

Okay, since this post will eventually get to the 'name an ice cream after a Voivod tune', I'll cut to the chase with

RIPPING ICE CREAM HEADACHES!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 21, 2004 14:44     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:

Okay, since this post will eventually get to the 'name an ice cream after a Voivod tune', I'll cut to the chase with

You put this one right into my head:

Macrosolutions to MegaPeanutbutter

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 21, 2004 16:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Peanut butter in any flavor of ice cream ROCKS!!! When I was a little fuk I used to crush up pretzles and put them in my ice cream. CHUBBY HUBBY has peanut butter filled pretzles. I was ahead of my time!!!

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 22, 2004 02:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:

Warriors of Ice(creams)

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 22, 2004 06:05     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My favorite is French Frosted Mint made by Laura Secord.
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted December 22, 2004 12:03     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Graeters Peanut Butter Chip!
http://www.graeters.com/flavor_info.cfm?fid=16

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan