my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Melodic Metal Rips * updated*

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Melodic Metal Rips * updated*
Edge Of Sanity
VoivodFan
Member # 517

posted December 18, 2004 07:24     Profile for Edge Of Sanity   Email Edge Of Sanity     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Post your links , for downloading Melodic Black/Death/Doom albums ...

any albums for Dolorian , Arcturus , and early Die Apokalyptischen Reiter would be appreciated .

THANK YOU

( keep this topic alive )

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 18, 2004 08:39     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There already is a thread for posting metaldownloads...
Edge Of Sanity
VoivodFan
Member # 517

posted December 18, 2004 08:44     Profile for Edge Of Sanity   Email Edge Of Sanity     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i see , but this one is for specifically for Melo-black/death/doom metal music ... just to arrange things a bit . For example , there's the Thrash topic where all thrashers can post thrash downloads ... and this topic is much the same thing, exept it's about melodic extreme metal .
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 18, 2004 09:51     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, if you say so...

Start posting links already.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 18, 2004 10:13     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont see a purpose for this.
There's already other threads with similar intent.

Want some Arcturus? Go to the store. Or get Soulseek.

Edge Of Sanity
VoivodFan
Member # 517

posted December 18, 2004 11:23     Profile for Edge Of Sanity   Email Edge Of Sanity     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whatever .. but , if you cant help me with getting these albums , refrain from acting like smartasses at least.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 18, 2004 11:47       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
several of these albums are already on the other thread so this one IS pointless.
Why cant you just go to the other download thread and find the albums you like?(like everybody else does)

IP: Logged
Edge Of Sanity
VoivodFan
Member # 517

posted December 18, 2004 12:26     Profile for Edge Of Sanity   Email Edge Of Sanity     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A handful of melodic metal albums

quote:
several of these albums are already on the other thread

well if that's the case, can you tell me where exactly is there links for Arcturus/Dolorian/early DAR "on the other thread" ?

ps : i will keep posting melodic metal albums, regardless of other threads . Those who appreciate this kind of music and may download or post links are welcome , others FUCK OFF !

thank you .

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 18, 2004 12:48     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Melody has no place in metal! Give me a strident homophonic riff any day.

Melodic metal is for poofs, and furthermore it is an oxymoron.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 18, 2004 13:01     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a pretty melodic tab:
l----------------------------------l------------------------------4/3--l
l-----------------3-----3-----6/5--l------------------3-----3-----2/1--l
l-0-00000-0-00000-1-000-1-000-4/3--l--0-00000-0-00000-1-000-1-000------l
pm.............. pm...............

Epidemic, full of soul and emotion
Should be played at about 700 bpm

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Edge Of Sanity
VoivodFan
Member # 517

posted December 18, 2004 13:01     Profile for Edge Of Sanity   Email Edge Of Sanity     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I disagree with you , Emlyn : music [ including metal ] is about melody ... it's not about how high can a faggot shriek or masturbate his guitar ...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 18, 2004 20:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No offense E.O.S. but you registered to this forum on Dec 18th and you immediatley post a 'want' list instead searching out what you are looking for. You made 5 posts and they are all on this topic. Become part of the community and see whats already here before demanding things and get cocky to other people how have been here a long time. Emlyn comment is just joking around, and you'd know that if you read more of his posts. Don't give out the shit when you don't really know the person your communicating with.

Aside from that, I welcome you to the coolest fuckin site on the web and the best damn bunch of faceless muthas you'd want on a forum... get to know 'em.

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 18, 2004 23:38     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
the best damn bunch of faceless muthas you'd want on a forum

Amen to that brother...now get me a beer!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 20, 2004 13:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Edge Of Sanity:
... it's not about how high can a faggot shriek or masturbate his guitar ...

No, no, no. You see, sir, I am a huge Yngwie fan. It is ALL about shrieking and Malmstubation!

Once you embrace the cheese and allow the Swede into your life by buying one of his CD's, the only other album you'll ever need is yet another Rising Force one.

If I want melody I'll get in a fucking elevator.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan