my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » holy bitch...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: holy bitch...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 15, 2004 08:04     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
clikky

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

|  IP: Logged
Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted December 15, 2004 08:11     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AH AH AH
What an holy joke !!!!!
Do you think ther is also th rest of her body ??
As someone could have eat her holy pussy !!

--------------------

My sky is black today

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 15, 2004 21:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it looks like Paul Stanley!!!

That would get more bids, also.

I made pancakes this morning and when I laid them out on my plate I saw the complete nativity scene!!!! I was going to put the whole meal on Ebay, but thought "Fuck it, I'm hungry, and ate everything including the manger!!!! yummy, religion never tasted so good.

--------------------

yawn

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 16, 2004 03:33     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I made pancakes this morning and when I laid them out on my plate I saw the complete nativity scene!!!! I was going to put the whole meal on Ebay, but thought "Fuck it, I'm hungry, and ate everything including the manger!!!! yummy, religion never tasted so good.

but, but...
this is blaspheme, sir!
plus gluttony is a sin, sir!

hell awaits you for sure...

welcome!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan