my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Dear Santa,

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dear Santa,
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 14, 2004 17:40     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Mez's Christmas party. It was Hex who spiked the punch with too much whiskey. I can't help it if I drank 56 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like shit.

I thought it was funny when I put Meg's bra on my head and danced the merengue on the coffee table while singing `We Are The World'. I didn't mean to break Mez's DVD player and don't know why Mez would sue me for murder.

I don't remember calling X-D's wife a fuck sheep---even though she looked like one with green eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Nell's husband's face, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a fucking frog and have me arrested for rape!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all stupid and lame. And I'm really not to blame for any of this beautiful stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and motherfuckin' yours,
Skul (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 75 bucks!

----------------------------------
Write your own letter at: http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyBoheme/dearsanta.html

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 14, 2004 20:14     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool link man!

------------
Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Away's Christmas party. It was Piggy who spiked the punch with too much milk. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like damp.

I thought it was funny when I put Snake's lederhosen on my head and danced the break on the water bed while singing `Fuck off and die'. I didn't mean to break Away's microwave and don't know why Away would sue me for necromancy.

I don't remember calling Santa's wife a strenuous kangaroo---even though she looked like one with black eye shadow and gold lipstick!

And when I threw up on Hillary Clinton's husband's larynx, it was only because I ate too much of that potato salad.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my skateboard through my neighbor's chimney. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a promiscuous dingo and have me arrested for forgery!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all monotonic and squeaky. And I'm really not to blame for any of this omniscient stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and silently yours,
Väinämöinen (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only bucks!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 15, 2004 05:40     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 15, 2004 07:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha ha ... H, I get the Calvin & Hobbes through Email every morning, also!!!!

It always gets a little bit more demented around the holiday seasons!!!!

Can't think of a better thing to read every morning. Funniest comic EVER created.

I have the last few strips before Watterson retired it on the wall at work. They still make me laugh even after all those years have past... timeless!!!

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 15, 2004 13:33     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's that about my wife?

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan