my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I bought Jello Biafra apple juice last night...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I bought Jello Biafra apple juice last night...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 09, 2004 23:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...And saw (heard) his 5 hour basic monologue in Seattle.

The club he was at was short on people and they had no apple juice there so I was asked to go down the street a few blocks and buy him some. HAHA it was a trip

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted December 10, 2004 02:21     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool!
i just got jello w/the melvins cd its great
sounds like dk!!!!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 10, 2004 02:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wanted to buy that CD last night but didn't have the money....

Melvins and Jello are playing a concert in Seattle New Year's Eve, I think it is like a one time deal or something (I don't see them touring with Jello)

Jello ripped on DK too, saying don't buy any CD's that are put out by Cleopatra or Matador records, only Alternative Tentacles (his label DUH)

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 10, 2004 03:08     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
posted by PiggyMyGod:
cool!
i just got jello w/the melvins cd its great
sounds like dk!!!!!!

The Melvins rule all! I need to pick this puppy up.

Anyone else heard the Melvins/Lustmord album that came ouy early fall? It's mind-shattering!!!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 10, 2004 03:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey X-D are you going to the Slayer show tonight???

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 10, 2004 18:32     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey N.I.,

Unfortuantely, no. I am beginning to understand how having kids sucks all the 'cool' out of people.

May have to sneak out of the house for that Melvins show on new years though... possibly.

Hey, do you live in Seattle now (or always)?

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 10, 2004 19:39     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is a bummer X-D, I don't have any kids myself but know ALL about not being able to do anything once you have them.

I don't live in Seattle I am just visiting, I'll be till the 19th. BIG change from Texas!!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 26, 2004 03:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Hey N.I.,

Unfortuantely, no. I am beginning to understand how having kids sucks all the 'cool' out of people.

May have to sneak out of the house for that Melvins show on new years though... possibly.

Hey, do you live in Seattle now (or always)?

I will live in Seattle come next year....HEY what's your email address I think I have something you might be interested in

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 26, 2004 03:04     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Just do like I do. I wear a Slayer shirt in the mall while pushing a stoller with a daiper bag on my arm. Call it the the "stuggling-to-be-cool" look. Also works with my Mesa-Boogie hoodie.

The most important thing though, is that right now your daughter thinks your cool, ragardless.

Dude, you ARE cool, regardless

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 26, 2004 15:01     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
I will live in Seattle come next year....HEY what's your email address I think I have something you might be interested in

Hey nuclear infusion,

I just updated my profile to show my email address again. Send away...

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan