my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Darn. Korgull's hacked (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Darn. Korgull's hacked
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 01, 2004 15:18     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merde, first NASA, now vvf chat:

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 01, 2004 15:23     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wtf is that?
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 01, 2004 15:26     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I translated some of it with babelfish:

We desire to all a Happy Christmas and Boas Parties - and if it does not forget above everything that... We invade you...

Ae galera. End of year arriving, arrives to criticize, to complain and tals. We made our part when elapsing of the year. We speak on politica, education, environment. Now they are alguem used you criticize them pra something. Already he is others 500. Lack alone some days pra 2005 is hour to reflect on the last errors and to think noque we desire it future and to run atras. Therefore it only thinks and for in it does not practise does not advance nothing.

Brazilian intruders. Is it Slay that found himself a new hobby?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 01, 2004 15:29     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
These fucking cunts couldve had at least the decency to hack in english!

I just noticed that yuri.net got hacked, too. Also by brazilians.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 01, 2004 16:07     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since i'm bored, i sniffed around and noticed the forum at .net is still up.

Y'know, i have to admire annki's grasp of the situation. Dont ask me why, i just do.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 01, 2004 16:10     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha. yeah, everything on that server got hit. fun fun fun!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 01, 2004 16:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
now what happens?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 01, 2004 16:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what happens is that server administrators have to restore stuff.
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 01, 2004 17:11     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At least these hacking teams should hack something worth hacking, like American Governmental sites.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 01, 2004 17:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think it was just random. they hacked u.s. servers.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 01, 2004 18:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Viva le Hackers from Brasil!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 01, 2004 18:44     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whew, looks like Korgull's back up and running again. What a relief! Several hours with no chat....I was starting to get the shakes.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 01, 2004 18:45     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, shush, D-503. Hacking for whatever goal is childish and disruptive. Forcing a message down people's throats in places they don't want or need to see it is stupid.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 01, 2004 18:51     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Whew, looks like Korgull's back up and running again. What a relief! Several hours with no chat....I was starting to get the shakes.

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 01, 2004 19:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
did anyone else notice that .net has a nickelback midi??? hilarious.
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted December 01, 2004 21:38     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So am I the only one who didn't know that there was a VVF chat?
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 01, 2004 21:57     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
little button at the top, chief. the e-terrorists are gone, its safe now.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 02, 2004 10:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
So am I the only one who didn't know that there was a VVF chat?

ha ha

And the what the hell is a nickleback, blahdydida? Isn't that a football term?

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 02, 2004 10:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroom:
Merde, first NASA, now vvf chat:

WTF???? *blushes with shame*

Well, just in case someone is still interested, here's the translation for this "thing".

"We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. And, most of all, never forget you've been invaded! What’s up, people, we’re on the verge of the new year, no more time for criticizing, complaining and such. We did our part during the year. We spoke about politics, education, environment. If someone actually used it for something, that’s another stuff. We have just a few days to go before it’s 2005, it’s time to think about past errors and what we wish for our future and go for it. Because not practicing what you preach is not worthy. Brazilians intruders of systems – More perfect impossible – We hack for fun. It´s not about ranking nor competition. Before criticizing us, analise our cause and, on the top of it all, surpass us."

Weeell, let's just say the guy is not Shakespeare reborn...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 02, 2004 11:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm just trying to work out what "more perfect impossible" means.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 02, 2004 12:24     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's alright Slay... there's no shame for you cuz these guys are from brasil.
You dont see me be all ashamed cuz Celine Dion is from here, do you?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 02, 2004 12:27     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CELINE DION WRECKED CANADA!!!!!!!!!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 02, 2004 12:34     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A NICE CELINE THREAD

Favorite quote: "she's fabuluous" (sic!)

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 02, 2004 12:50     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What out for my reply to that thread

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 02, 2004 13:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
CELINE DION WRECKED CANADA!!!!!!!!!

FUCK HER !!!!!!!!
SHE MAKES MY TOONAILS GROW TWICE AS HARD.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan